Question about Hoop De Doo

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
Hi all! I want to make a reservation for our upcoming trip for Hoop De Doo but I have a question about paying. I know that if you are on the DDP (which we are) you can make a reservation without having to pay in advance. However, we only want to use the DDP credits for our kids and pay ours out of pocket. Does anyone know if we can do this? Would we just have it marked as using the DDP for everyone when we make the reservation but when it comes time to pay tell them we want to pay cash for 2 adults and just use the credits for the kids?

The problem is, since it's prepaid, there never comes a moment when it's "time to pay."

Here are two options:

1) Before the show - visit the Concierge desk (located at Pioneer Hall, right next to the Hoop entrance on the left) and explain how you'd like to pay.

2) After the show - visit your resort's Concierge/Front Desk and ask to pay for Hoop and have those meals credited back.

Book your reservation as if you plan on using the DDP for everyone. When you go to pick up your tickets let them know how you want to pay for it. Tell them to charge your DDP for the two kids tickets and you want to pay cash for the two adults. Should be pretty easy. Just double check your receipts when you are done. Easier to fix there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter