Question about Hertz Gold Plus

Sencybil

SSR again October 2016....
So I signed up for this a few weeks back in the hope that during the Hertz sale the rate would beat my current free-to-cancel Alamo reservation...

I'm only interested in the free additional driver perk, as we're unlikely to hire with Hertz again anytime soon. The Ts and Cs say the free additional driver (spouse or domestic partner) is not automatically added to the reservation and must be done at the counter.

Anyone have experience of this? Is it straightforward and quick? Any issues of not being accepted if you don't have the actual plastic membership card (says will be sent AFTER the first reservation).

Thanks,
Sencybil x

Hiya,

Just make sure you sign up for Hertz Gold before you book, then you can log in with the link provided and book, it will tag your booking as Gold and will automatically not charge you for an extra driver on arrival.

Be sure to book by the end of this sunday, the sale ends then!

:goodvibes

As long as your Gold Membership is noted on your booking its so easy.

Simply head to the garage upon arrival at the airport.

Present both yours and DH's driving licenses to the receptionist and your away. No hard sell as your all already covered due to been Gold !!

Our name was up in lights in the special Hertz Gold Section above our vehicle. I couldn't fault their services :thumbsup2

Annette:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter