Question about "grade A" report card benefits for kids

SGF

Mouseketeer
Would like to know about the grade A benefits for kids that the onsite hotels provide. What do they need to get this, is it all A's or a certain number? Is there an age limit? Do I just show a report card or do I need to tell them when making reservations? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Are 1 or 2 A's enough?
Only one A is required

Do teens qualify?
Yes - my 15 year old made good use of his.

There's more information about this on Kelly Monaghan's web site, in the Updates section - I don't have the link, but I know it's posted a lot on these boards.

When we checked in to HRH, I mentioned the program, and offered the report cards for my two boys. The receptionist didn't even look at the report cards, just added it to their room cards (it says Grade A Kid under their name). All they had to do was show the card and they got free soda. They used it a lot at the pool bar.

Stayed at RP 8/23 & 24. Took DS's(13) report card along (mostly A's, but not all!) and pulled it out, but CM never even looked at it - just congratulated him - and his room key/card had "Grade A Kid" (or something like that) printed across the bottom. He used it many times at the pool bar to get free sodas. - I recommend that you take a recent report card with you - just in case - the promo only refers to "A"s, not "All A"s - nor is there any age limit listed, so I would assume through high school to be included- I thought it was a great benefit and DS enjoyed it!

Our school doesn't use grades-they use numbers with 4's being A, etc. Do you think Universal would accept that?

Another question...we have to return the actual reports cards to the school. Can you make a copy of it to show?

pnelson - "Our school doesn't use grades-they use numbers with 4's being A, etc. Do you think Universal would accept that"?

Yes they will allow that also! My son's school has a grading system that gives an E = Excellent instead of A's and that worked for us!

Praise2Him -"Another question...we have to return the actual reports cards to the school. Can you make a copy of it to show"?

I'm sure a copy would be fine with your childs name on it. They never even looked at my son's. Not to say they wont but a copy should be fine.

Used grade A program at RP for my 2 kids (14 & 12 yrs). Had report cards with us but were not asked to produce them. They used the cards for not only sodas, but frozen tropical drinks, and juices too. Also was told free coffee for the adults.

They are very easy about the whole thing. My son was in preschool when we used it & he didn't even have a report card but they put Grade *A* on his key anyway. But i thought this was over Labor Day weekend. If not does anyone know when it ends?

What places in the hotel accept this grade A card for free sodas and tropical drinks? Is it only the pool bar or the restaurants too?

Can it be used at any of the three on site hotels or only the one you're staying at?

Thanks to all who posted with the answers to all our questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter