Question about Free Dining Pins

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by KateInCharleston, Feb 20, 2010.

1. KateInCharleston

KateInCharleston Mouseketeer

1) Is Free Dining offered to the General Public, or only as pins to individuals

2)Considering pins to individuals, has anyone received a pin for a room only discount - BOOKED IT AND THEN - received a pin for free dining (not general public, AP). Would love to hear from anyone who has.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. huckster

huckster DIS Veteran

please , not understanding but what you mean by pin?

4. KateInCharleston

KateInCharleston Mouseketeer

The individual number that sometimes comes either by email or snail mail from Disney Destinations and is good for discounts.

I received one that is for 20/30/40 percent off resort (20% for value, 30% moderate, 40% deluxe)

Just wondering why Disney would send me a Free Dining pin, if I already booked.

5. Sandisw

Sandisw Moderator Moderator

I have heard of people getting multiple pins, even after a trip is booked, so there is always a chance.

We have never gotten a pin, but we bought DVC last year so we didn't have to worry about it.

6. Luvmepluto

Luvmepluto "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tr

I received a Free Quick Service Dining pin, but it was from now until July 3, 2010. Not exactly what I am looking for. I don't know whether I should change my dates and do the room discounts or hold out for the free dining.