Question about Escape package

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Emimy, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Emimy

Emimy Mouseketeer

Hi everyone :wave2:

I think I've decided that I want a Dessert Party for our wedding. The only thing is that I've been looking at having an Escape wedding, can I still have a DP? I'm still majorly confused with all the different options at Disney, so any help would be very much appreciated!

TIA

Emily :flower3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lorelei528

Lorelei528 DIS Veteran

Yes, Emily you can still have a DP with an Escape Wedding:thumbsup2 ....If you're thinking of IllumiNations in Epcot, the location would most likely be Morocco as that is the only one with a small minimum of people required...

:)

4. Emimy

Emimy Mouseketeer

Thankyou for the reply:thumbsup2

5. Tink&PirateMama

Tink&PirateMama queen mamadalla is what they call me... they being

Hi, we're doing a DP for our escape vow renewal and we were told it would likely be at the bonsai terrace in japan (for 4 people) by our wedding coordinator.

6. jenna77

jenna77 Disney Vow Renewal 2015!

Just ask your wedding coordinator about booking a dessert party. When we were having an Escape, my coordinator was very helpful. You'll likely get Morocco for less than 20 people. With 20 or more, you'll have many more options, such as UK Terrace, Italy West Plaza, and French Island Arm.

7. Emimy

Emimy Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone, me & my partner are still deciding on where we're going to get married. A big thing for me is that I want to wear my dress for as long as possible, so if I couldn't have had a dessert party I would've had to plan for something else...

Looks like it'll be Morocco then because I'm looking at having 18 guests.

Thanks again :flower3: