Question about Entertainment Books?

MScott1851

<font color=font color=royalblue>Got a link for th
Do I have to buy the Orlando Entertainment book to get the savings on Orlando hotels? Or can I buy the Memphis book and still get the same benefits? I only buy the Ent. Book to get the discounts on Universal Resorts, but I would use the food and other coupons for Memphis since I live here! Is this possible?

The hotel discounts are good no matter which city you buy the book for. We used our local book for the discounts at the Hard Rock Hotel last summer. You are just supposed to have the membership card that comes with the book when you check in, but they didn't even ask me for it.

I don't know, Mike. I'm going to move this to our community board for you.

Interesting question.

Look in the back of your book for a hotel listing. We live in pgh and have used the hotel discounts in Ohio, Il, NC

go to mousesavers.com and they can get you the entertainment books I see them out there all the time...

You CAN use the memphis one for hotels in orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter