Question About Dreams Unlimited (Don't Know Where Else to Put This)

Annie&Hallie'sMom

<font color=deeppink>Things turn out best for peop
I would like to take my mother to WDW in late April or early May for a long weekend. Just the 2 of us "girls". I would like to try Dreams Unlimited, as I would need some help getting a package together for mom and me (Mom is NOT into Disney! :eek: ). Is it ok to fill out a reservation form, even if I don't know when or even IF I will be going with mom?

I don't think that dreams unlimited has a problem with this - especially if you are looking at costs. you can also post on the disney resorts board - more people use it and dreams unlimited there.

but you can probably get it cheaper on your own - hotel room, tickets,etc. the packages have a lot of stuff you either can't use or don't have time for - golf, tours, etc.

Hi Annie & Hallie's Mom,
We would be happy to check price and availability for you, but we would have to have a date, so you could just pick one of those weekends so we could give you an idea. How cool, a Mom/Daughter trip, I just did one of those at DIS Con with my daughter. :)

To see what package would best suit your needs, check here http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/packages/index.htm and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me, I am happy to help!
CC

Thanks Cathy. I just filled out the form. Now if I can just get my mom to agree!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter