Question about Disneyland SoCal discounted tickets

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by VandVsmama, Jan 9, 2012.

1. VandVsmama

VandVsmama DIS Veteran

So we are going to Disneyland in early June with a dear friend of mine who lives in Southern CA. She lives 45 min from the park in non-rush hour traffic (I talked to her about the drive today, she said that if you leave her house at 8:00am, you get to the parking garage at 8:45 & you get to the main gate at 9am...she's done it that way many times).

Anyway, she's going to go w/us to the park on the 2 days we're going to be there. I haven't hung out w/her much in the last few years, my kids love her, and it'll be great fun...like having your own personal tour guide in Disneyland.

She's offered to get us 2-day park hopper passes w/her SoCal discount, which will get us the tickets for $114 each...big cost savings. She told me that she's done this before w/another out-of-town friend...goes to the ticket booth, gets the tickets printed, shows her Driver's License w/SoCal zip code, and away you go.

Has anybody else done this? What has your experience been?

2. skiingfast

skiingfast <font color=teal>Has had no bacon<br><font color=b

SoCal residents are allowed to buy tickets to give away as gifts.

SoCal residents are not allowed to buy tickets to sell or trade.

3. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

I'm retry sure as long as she's going to the parks with you this is fine. They can ask for ID at the gates but only one in the group needs to be a resident.