Question about Dining offer for AP bookings.

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by THE DENTIST, Jul 28, 2009.

1. THE DENTIST

THE DENTIST Isn't it funny how a bear loves honey, buzz, buzz,

Hi everyone,

I've booked the AP deal for room only in POR in Oct/Nov. Is it possible to change this in an way to get the free dining? Does it mean just buying a one day MYW tkt?

Is this something i would call Disney for or can i make changes online?

You help would be most appreciated.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. clanmcculloch

clanmcculloch DIS Veteran

You have to choose between the two. You can have EITHER the AP room discount OR free dining. With free dining you would have to buy a one day MYW ticket as well.

Do the math and figure out which is the better deal for you. Also take a look at the UK free dining deal. I don't know anything about it, but I get the impression that it also included some kind of room discount with the free dining. No harm in looking.

4. THE DENTIST

Does anyone know if AP rates also apply to UK prices or only on US website? I've booked thru US website on passholder area. Can't see the same choice on UK site???

Cheers

5. THE DENTIST

:surfweb:Does anyone know if AP rates also apply to UK prices or only on US website? I've booked thru US website on passholder area. Can't see the same choice on UK site???

Cheers