Question about coupon trains?

sunkissed212

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>I belong to the Add
I've read a bunch of posts on here about coupon trains. What are they? How do they work? and How do I get involved? I'm always looking for new ways to save money and help others save money as well.

Can anyone give me some info on these? Thanks!!
:D

Well.... since I just joined my first train, this is not exactly the voice of experience talking, but since no one else chimed in, I'll try to help.

The train "conductor" starts the train by sending an envelope of coupons that they don't need to stop #2. The person at stop #2 take out whatever coupons he/she can use, adds whatever extra coupons they have that they don't need, and sends it on to stop #3.... and so on and so on, until the train has made a complete circle.... and hopefully it will keep going! I don't use a lot of coupons myself, but I hate throwing away all of the coupons I get (my DH is a Sunday Newspaper addict!). SO I joined the train!.......HTH................P

Great!Thanks for responding.

That sounds really neat. I subscribe to the sunday paper as well mostly for the coupons and the classifieds and I too feel bad when I'm throwing out coupons that I don't use myself. I often times take them to work with me and put them in the faculty lounge for others to look at and take what they might want need

How did you join the coupon train? I;m definitly interested.

Thanks again!

sunkissed- (or anyone else!) I've been putting together the lists for the coupon trains for a few weeks. I'm working toward train G. If you want to jump on board, just PM me with your snail address and I'll add you to the list.

Have a great, money-saving day! ::yes::

~~Beth:wave:
:flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter