Question about Comfort Suites for Atlantis

DisneyEJT

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping someone can help me with Atlantis in Nassau. Awhile back, I had looked into the day rate at Comfort Suites. At the time at least, it was $485.90 for a room for up to 4 that got you access to Atlantis. I'm not familiar (never been to Nassau so far), but I'm trying to compare it to doing an excursion through Disney. I see a two different ones listed on the DCL site, aside from ones with dolphin encounters. One is Atlantis Beach Day & Discover Atlantis, and the other is Atlantis Aquaventure. Which one would be the same type of access as doing the Comfort Suites option? It seems like the Beach Day one through Disney is cheaper than a family of 4 at Comfort Suites, while the Aquaventure is more expensive. Since what I've read says that Comfort Suites is cheaper than booking the excursion, I'm assuming that it is similar to Aquaventure? Can anyone clear it up for me? Thanks!

I'm hoping someone can help me with Atlantis in Nassau. Awhile back, I had looked into the day rate at Comfort Suites. At the time at least, it was $485.90 for a room for up to 4 that got you access to Atlantis. I'm not familiar (never been to Nassau so far), but I'm trying to compare it to doing an excursion through Disney. I see a two different ones listed on the DCL site, aside from ones with dolphin encounters. One is Atlantis Beach Day & Discover Atlantis, and the other is Atlantis Aquaventure. Which one would be the same type of access as doing the Comfort Suites option? It seems like the Beach Day one through Disney is cheaper than a family of 4 at Comfort Suites, while the Aquaventure is more expensive. Since what I've read says that Comfort Suites is cheaper than booking the excursion, I'm assuming that it is similar to Aquaventure? Can anyone clear it up for me? Thanks!

If you want to book through DCL and have access to all the water slides, lazy river, etc., you'll need to book the Aquaventure. The $169/person price tag is what makes a lot of people at least consider the CS option. As far as I know, there is not an option to get a day room at CS -- you need to make a regular, 1-night reservation. Many people check in and out at the same time, though, and never set foot in the room. When you book a room at CS you get full access to Atlantis, including the water park.

The rate you get at CS depends on the time of year and how booked they are. DH and I will be on the Dream in September, and we got a AAA rate of $143.10. With taxes and other charges, our grand total is $213.62. Our only other costs will be cab fare over ($4/person each way) and lunch (which I've read you can get relatively inexpensively near the toddler swim area).

Thank you so much! That's very helpful!

If you want to book through DCL and have access to all the water slides, lazy river, etc., you'll need to book the Aquaventure. The $169/person price tag is what makes a lot of people at least consider the CS option. As far as I know, there is not an option to get a day room at CS -- you need to make a regular, 1-night reservation. Many people check in and out at the same time, though, and never set foot in the room. When you book a room at CS you get full access to Atlantis, including the water park.

The rate you get at CS depends on the time of year and how booked they are. DH and I will be on the Dream in September, and we got a AAA rate of $143.10. With taxes and other charges, our grand total is $213.62. Our only other costs will be cab fare over ($4/person each way) and lunch (which I've read you can get relatively inexpensively near the toddler swim area).

Thank you so much! That's very helpful!

The Comfort Suites is at it's best value when you have exactly four people. If you don't equal four, I highly recommend posting on your cruise meet thread to try to get to four. With two people, it was about 50/50 but once we paired up with another two people the CS became a no brainer. Best hotel room I never saw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter