Question about code on dining plan?

kimblecollins

Earning My Ears
I am booked at AKL 1st week of march, with a exchange through RCI. Can I get a discount on a dining plan? Also wanted to go this year , aug or sept 09, are their any codes for discount?, what is bounce back?

If I am remembering right, RCI has to do with the timeshares, correct? If so, I know regular DVC can purchse the dining plan without by tickets, but I'm not sure about exchanges. There are no discounts on the dining plan though.

The discounts for August and September have expired. Unless you check in at the very end of September, then you'd qualify for free dining, if there is availability. The codes out now is either 35% off a room-only reservation or free dining with package reservations.

Thanks for the info. What is the best dining plan for 2 adults? I was quoted 39.00 a day by the conc. at the resort. not sure what plan that is.

the $39.99 per adult is the regular Disney Dining Plan (called "Plus Dining" on their website) Basically, you get 1 table service credit, 1 counter (or "quick") service credit and 1 snack per day. Most Disney restaurants with waiters/menus are 1 table service per person...also buffets are 1 table service per person. There are some exceptions: dinner show like Hoop Dee Doo Revue, the Spirit of Aloha Luau, and such take 2 table service credits per person. Also the "signature restaurants" like the California Grille, Narcoosee's, Cinderella's Royal Table (eating in the castle) and a few others are all 2 table service per person.

For your meal, you are allowed to choose any entree and any dessert off the regular menu, as well as coffee, tea or soda. some places even let you order a non-alcoholic smoothie or milkshake as your DDP beverage. Most restaurants serve bread or rolls with the meal and every entree we've ever ordered at 20 some different restaurants has come with 2 sides, like mashed potatoes & green beans, or a small fancy salad & rice pilaf...that sort of thing. If there's a filet on the menu, you can order it, even if the price is $35 for that piece of steak.

Here's a link to a pdf version of this year's regular dining plan (usually referred to on these boards as "DDP" for Disney Dining Plan. If you see QSDP, that's the Quick Service Dining Plan, and DxDDP is the Deluxe Disney Dining Plan.)

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...especific/eng/nontheme/tickets/2009Dining.pdf

This link is to the thread that covers everything & anything about the dining plans:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2054845

Hope that helps! Have fun on your trip (and make sure you get dinner reservations at 90 days from your arrival date to get into the restaurants you want!):thumbsup2

Thanks for the info. What is the best dining plan for 2 adults? I was quoted 39.00 a day by the conc. at the resort. not sure what plan that is.

Depends on your eating style. Which dining plan, if any, will vary from one travel party to the next. HERE is an article I like that evaluates the dining plans and tells you how to figure out which way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter