Question About Cabanas..

JLMDisneyCruise

Mouseketeer
hello, I just checked my litinary and see where concierge got
Me my cabana! I just wanted to know if anyone knows where about it is...and if close to anything.
I was looking for a map, it's number 22. Also...is there anything included with
This? Also, is this something that is far from ship, how far of a walk is it?
Thanks for all the questions....a little excited!

My wife and I had #24 in September and loved it. It would be a very long walk, but there are trams you can take (you'll have to transfer to a second tram to get to SB). This is a picture of the cabana we had. The floats and tubes were there waiting for us. I believe you can request the bikes and snorkel gear that the family beach cabanas get, but we didn't ask for it. There is a host that will work out a time to pick you up for lunch. They will also give you a ride to the bathroom and get you anything you want from the bar or anything else you may ask for. However, I think #22 is going to be closer to the food and restrooms, so you won't really need them for that if you don't want. I actually forgot my cigar cutter in our room and the host was able to track one down on the ship and got it for me. There is also some snacks and soda/water in the fridge along with some cold towels. When we got our cabana package in our stateroom, there is also a menu of things like beer and wine and champagne that you can pre-order to be waiting for you when you get to your cabana. We were actually one of the first off the ship and beat our Heinies to the cabana. Enjoy your cabana! We loved ours.

10421970_10152480225037916_1936940483222713198_n.jpg

My wife and I had #24 in September and loved it. It would be a very long walk, but there are trams you can take (you'll have to transfer to a second tram to get to SB). This is a picture of the cabana we had. The floats and tubes were there waiting for us. I believe you can request the bikes and snorkel gear that the family beach cabanas get, but we didn't ask for it. There is a host that will work out a time to pick you up for lunch. They will also give you a ride to the bathroom and get you anything you want from the bar or anything else you may ask for. However, I think #22 is going to be closer to the food and restrooms, so you won't really need them for that if you don't want. I actually forgot my cigar cutter in our room and the host was able to track one down on the ship and got it for me. There is also some snacks and soda/water in the fridge along with some cold towels. When we got our cabana package in our stateroom, there is also a menu of things like beer and wine and champagne that you can pre-order to be waiting for you when you get to your cabana. We were actually one of the first off the ship and beat our Heinies to the cabana. Enjoy your cabana! We loved ours.

10421970_10152480225037916_1936940483222713198_n.jpg
Ah, thank you so very much!!! I was a little worried about the beach I asked for! This takes care of all my questions!

The PP poster said it well.
It will be an amazing day for you, its like your own oasis in that cabana.
We always get the free bike rental when we go. It says the rental is for one hour, but we have always been told to keep them as long as we want.

ENJOY !!!! Don't forget one of those delicious konk coolers, they are awesome!!!!

Here is a view from the entrance of the cabana out. Lots of places to sit in or out of the sun. There is also sunscreen already in your cabana. And if you do end up needing anything from your host, there is a button in the cabana to signal them. The couple of times we called for them they showed up rather quickly.

1381669_10152480225607916_3958667391352978313_n.jpg

Here is a view from the entrance of the cabana out. Lots of places to sit in or out of the sun. There is also sunscreen already in your cabana. And if you do end up needing anything from your host, there is a button in the cabana to signal them. The couple of times we called for them they showed up rather quickly.

1381669_10152480225607916_3958667391352978313_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter