Question about booking vaction on WDW website.

condorthb

Peter, we need to talk about your TPS reports.
I booked my vac. on the WDW website. Made final payment in June for an October visit. Will WDW mail me the tickets or anything else, or do I get them when I check in at my resort?

Thanks.

:welcome:

You should get them when you check in. Park tickets and room keys are on one key card. One for each member in your party. When you enter the parks you will use a finger scanner with your ticket so pay attention to whose ticket is whose. :thumbsup2

magicaldisney said:
:welcome:

You should get them when you check in. Park tickets and room keys are on one key card. One for each member in your party. When you enter the parks you will use a finger scanner with your ticket so pay attention to whose ticket is whose. :thumbsup2

Each card will have a different name on them. They are the size of credit cards. You still might get something else in the mail. We received a package with luggage tags, a certificate for a pin, & a meal voucher for Planet Hollywood.

Take your most recent confirmation letter with you, which should be all you need to check in. As previously posted, your park tickets and dining plan will be on your room keys.

If you made ADRs for a show like Hoop Dee Doo or Spirit of Aloha, you'll get a voicemail message on your room phone the day before the show. The message will tell you to stop at the resort concierge desk, where they'll print out your tickets.

If you're using Disney's Magical Express, there will be a separate mailing for that. You'll receive it around the 30 day mark. It has your luggage tags and a coupon book you need to present at the Orlando airport.

Another thing we got in advance were our Cirque du Sole tickets. (They weren't purchased as part of the package, of course.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter