Question about booking multiple excursions ??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lovmy2girls, Oct 21, 2007.

1. lovmy2girls

lovmy2girls DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>I tell ya, if yo

Ok, I want to do a the Harbour Cruise from 9:30-11:30 and I want to do the Gardens and city tour too. Do you think I will make it back in time for that tour that starts at 12:45?

How will that work ? Help

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lovmy2girls

Bump! Anyone? Can you 2 in one day or is it to much? Its a little over 1 hour before the next excursion, is that pushing it?:confused:

4. disallday!

disallday! DIS Veteran

Wish I could give you an answer, I've never done either one...

Have you tried calling DCL to ask? They seemed to answer all of my questions, including excursion questions!

Good luck and have fun on your (if I read it right) first DCL cruise!!:cool1:

5. CraftyMouse

CraftyMouse <font color=brown>I am ever so grateful for the te

While I don't think you would have any trouble getting back in time for the second excursion I don't think DCL will allow you to pre-book both. They have a policy requiring so much time between pre-booked excursions and I don't think your scenario provides that much time. You will possibly be able to pre-book one and book the second once on the ship. Like the PP said, give DCL a call and see what they have to say.

6. lovmy2girls

Just tried booking the 2 and couldn't. Not enough time between the two trips. :sad2:

7. Kaa

Kaa <font color=blue>Moderator<br><font color=green>I

I was told there had to be at least 90 minutes between the end of one excursion and the start of another to book more than one excursion on the same day.