Question about Blue Tree and early entry to Disney parks

Mic

<font color=purple>They can take away my freedom b
My parents are owners at Blue Tree near Disney, and I am a DVC member. My sister just returned from a week at Blue Tree, and insists that she was allowed to enter the Disney theme parks one hour early, but that she never used it. This same sister thought the shuttle offered by Blue Tree was "Disney transportation", so she is easily confused. Does anyone know if Blue Tree owners have early entry privileges? If they do, then my sister can use my parents' timeshare again next year, and I can use my points for the rest of the family, and we can all meet up early on park days. Thanks!

AFAIK, the only non-Disney resorts with EMH privs are: Shades of Green, the Hilton DTD, and the Swan/Dolphin.

My parents are owners at Blue Tree near Disney, and I am a DVC member. My sister just returned from a week at Blue Tree, and insists that she was allowed to enter the Disney theme parks one hour early, but that she never used it. This same sister thought the shuttle offered by Blue Tree was "Disney transportation", so she is easily confused. Does anyone know if Blue Tree owners have early entry privileges? If they do, then my sister can use my parents' timeshare again next year, and I can use my points for the rest of the family, and we can all meet up early on park days. Thanks!

No early hours from Bluetree.

mic - sorry only WDW guests and the hotels mentioned have EMH.

no even all the DTD hotels have EMH.

so blue tree definitely does NOT.

blue tree is with Westgate these days and those people just lie. anything to make a sale.

now your plan might still work - how many will be in your party and how big a unit are you getting?

if you have a 2-bedroom but only take 4 people - then you put your sister on the reservation (she doesn't have to be staying there) for up to 4 more guests.

or if your party is bigger - get 3 studios (sleeps 12).

of course then your sister would say it was blue tree and not your DVC resort that got her in early.....:rolleyes1

Thanks to everyone for confirming what I thought. While my parents are perfectly happy with Blue Tree, I have always enjoyed staying onsite, especially at the Boardwalk for Christmas. I have made several reservations for my sister in the last 5 years using my DVC points, only to have her cancel on me at the last minute because she could not afford the tickets. In 2004, I offered her ONE 4-day hopper plus ticket and 4 nights at the Boardwalk during the week of Christmas. She said she could not go because she could not afford the 2 other tickets for her family. My brother had just returned from Iraq, and I wanted us to do something special to celebrate. My youngest sister's family, my brother's family, and my family went and had a GREAT time, and I gave the extra hopper ticket to my youngest sister (so she had 2!). The sister that can never join us finally went two weeks ago because my parents gave her the week, and her in-laws bought tickets for the whole family. She still complained about the cost of food:rolleyes1 . Since I have teenagers who like the extra late evening hours, and I like going to MK at 8 am, I'll try to book enough rooms for all of us next year with my DVC points. I won't book a room for the one sister, though...she has stood me up too many times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!