question about BB deals

moosecrouse

Mouseketeer
Was wondering if I made a BB rez would I be able to move the date. I'm looking to use almost as a DCL obb where I would give a dummy date while there and then move date when I have a better idea of when we would want to go.

You can move the date to another date that was available on the original bounce back offer as long as there is availability. I had made a bounce back reservation when I was there last month for the first week of December. I called them back last week to add three days to the beginning of my reservation, all of them in the bounce back period. At first the CM thought I wouldn't be able to get the Saturday I wanted, but then was surprised to find out that it was available. I was glad that I called before my date was gone. :)

The pp is correct. Any modifications can be made to the reservation as long as there is availability with your resort/room type and the dates you want to change to are included in the original BB offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter