Question about Back to Back cruises

WishingMom

DIS Veteran
When booking, how does the transportation work...if I chose to use the DCL transfers to and from the airport. Do I pay transportation for both legs of the cruise, or just 1?

You pay for one way transfer on each cruise. On the first leg, you'd have one way transfers from MCO to Port Canaveral. On the second leg, you'd have transfers from PC to MCO.

Thanks, and what about the boarding process, do you just get off the ship after your first leg, grab your baggage and turn around and go back to the terminal again??

Oh, and one other question... when booking a B2B do you have to pay both the deposits at the same time?

Thanks

I actually asked your same questions a couple days ago, and got some helpful responses. Here's the thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2383683

As to the deposit, yes, you will have to pay both at the same time. We opted to stay in the same stateroom for both cruises, and our TA said that they will link the reservations behind the scenes, but I don't know if they are saying they will be linked on Disney's end or just the TA's end. I'm actually very excited about our B2B. I'm hoping it will live up to expectations. :goodvibes

Whether you are changing staterooms or not, you do not need to take your luggage off the ship. I've posted several descriptions of our experience along with pro and con of B2B vs 7 night sailings. If the above link doesn't give what you need, feel free to pm me.

You pay the deposit when you book the cruise. SO, if you book both legs at the same time, you'll pay both deposits at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter