Question About adding on days & FP tickets

papamouse1

Still... Papa "MooMoo"
I can't believe I am asking these questions (you would think I would know by now), but here goes...

1) We have purchased Citypass tickets which comes with a 3-day PH ticket. If we decide to add a 4th day, can we add it on the 3rd AFTER we have already entered the park, or can we only add days when there is still days left on the ticket?

2) In either DCA or DL, do any of the FP booths open up during Extra Morning hours, or do they only open after the official park open time?

Thanks everybody! Just "fine-tuning" my plans for our Thanksgiving visit to DL!! Can't Wait!! :hippie: :cloud9: :banana:

To add a day go to the ticket booth, you will pay the difference between the value(amnt paid) of the 3 day ticket & the ticket you wish to upgrade to.

All FP machines open with the park.

You can add the 4th day anytime.
Also just to clarify about EMH and FP, The FP machines open with the park at the regular hours (meaning, not open during EMH/MM).

The upgrade needs to be done before the end of day on the 3rd day.

Very good... thanks. Not sure we will need a 4th day, but sometime during the the 3rd day I will know. :)

Just do it after the first day. I saved a lot of money doing it this way.

But as I mentioned above, not sure we will need an extra day after day 1. You save the same amount whether you add the day on day 1 or day 3, and we want the flexibility to choose at the last... which sounds like we can do that ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter