Question about adding a night

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by princessap, Feb 6, 2013.

1. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

I have booked at the poly and am constantly looking to add a night in a LM room before we head to the poly....if I am successful do I still have to pay for that night as a deposit as I am already paid one night at the poly? Or for split stays do you have to pay each resort?

Also for room only....when is balance due?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disnut1149

disnut1149 DIS Veteran

Hi
    You have to pay a deposit on each room. I'm doing a split stay, room only in August and had to pay a deposit on each room. The balance is due at check in. You can cancel or change reservations up to 5 days before you check in. Have fun!!

4. TaraPA

TaraPA Can't live without a ticker!!!!

Yes you would have to pay the LM room in full at booking as the 1-nt deposit. Any time you change resorts it's a split stay with a different reservation number - even if its the same resort booked under different promos.

5. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

Thank you! If I want to book two rooms do I have to call? Can't find a place online for two rooms

6. disnut1149

disnut1149 DIS Veteran

Hi
    I would call. It might be a little easier!!

7. TaraPA

TaraPA Can't live without a ticker!!!!

You can do it online, you just make the reservations like they were 2 separate trips. You'll see the both in My Disney Experience, with 2 different reservation numbers.

8. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

Thanks. I am trying to book two rooms at the LM as my parents want to come too just for that night. is that possible?