Question about 5/3 deal, can I do this?

999happyhaunts

Beware of Hitchiking Ghosts
I am trying to plan a small trip to Universal Orlando for my family of four and my mom. I purchased the seasonal pass to UO for our family of 4 before I realized that they were offering this 5/3 deal. I wanted to take my mom down for a surprise for mother's day. My question is this...

Can I book the 5/3 deal from Universal for just my mom at the Homewood Suites hotel and then all of us stay too?

The reason I am wondering is this- my family already has tickets. I have looked at the Homewood Suites website and the price is the same for one person in a suite as it is for 5 people. So, would it be a problem for me to book the deal for mom and us stay too?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

I am trying to plan a small trip to Universal Orlando for my family of four and my mom. I purchased the seasonal pass to UO for our family of 4 before I realized that they were offering this 5/3 deal. I wanted to take my mom down for a surprise for mother's day. My question is this...

Can I book the 5/3 deal from Universal for just my mom at the Homewood Suites hotel and then all of us stay too?

The reason I am wondering is this- my family already has tickets. I have looked at the Homewood Suites website and the price is the same for one person in a suite as it is for 5 people. So, would it be a problem for me to book the deal for mom and us stay too?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

The deal to which you refer is available on the Unversal site at least for the on-site hotels. No need to use a travel agent unless you prefer their service. It's the "Super Saver" rate that you will see when you input your dates and hotel choice. It has no tickets attached to it, but with your room key from an on-site hotel you WILL get FOTL access to all the rides as many times as you can fit in a day...all included in the price of the room!

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter