Queen!

C.J. Sparrow

I AM COMPUTER
Queen, as in the band with Freddie Mercury, not Queen as in the Queen of England.

So, let's talk about 'em. Personally, I think that they're awesome and one of the greatest bands in the history of ever (if it weren't for Led Zeppelin, they'd probably be the greatest band ever). What do you think of 'em?

They're amazing. There's nothing out there that sounds like them.

My favorite songs are Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy, Don't Stop me Now, Under Pressure, Somebody to Love, and Innuendo.

Don't even get me started on Queen. They are my absolute favorite band. I love the song Lily of the Valley, My Dear Friends, Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, and, well, I can't really think of any of their songs that I DON'T like. It was such a shame to lose Freddie. He had an amazing voice that can never be matched, and a personality like no other.Their music is the number one inspiration for my band, and I hope some day to be half as good as them. Brian May has really awesome guitar skills, and John Deacon's bass skills are really sweet. Roger Taylor is pretty awesome, too. Paul Rogers was cool, but I didn't like how he tried to be Freddie. Nobody can now, or will ever be, as cool as Freddie.

Don't even get me started on Queen. They are my absolute favorite band. I love the song Lily of the Valley, My Dear Friends, Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, and, well, I can't really think of any of their songs that I DON'T like. It was such a shame to lose Freddie. He had an amazing voice that can never be matched, and a personality like no other.Their music is the number one inspiration for my band, and I hope some day to be half as good as them. Brian May has really awesome guitar skills, and John Deacon's bass skills are really sweet. Roger Taylor is pretty awesome, too. Paul Rogers was cool, but I didn't like how he tried to be Freddie. Nobody can now, or will ever be, as cool as Freddie.

She's a killer queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Garuanteed to blow your mind
Anytime

I love that song.

bohemian rhapsody is my most played song on my i-pod.
queen rocks my socks.

We played We Will Rock you and Another One Bites the Dust in 5th grade band. Haha

Personally, I don't really like We will rock you or We are the Champions.

Did you know that Freddie designed the logo? He went to school for art and then came up with it. It's all the band member's signs. (crab, lion, etc)

I CANT BELIEV I WAS AT A MOVIE FOR THIS THREAD......

:D

Im now tracking this baby like a hawk.

I...

LOVE....

QUEEN!

Im wearign their shirt right nowm, anfd i cant type cause im too excited.

This is my fave thread..

Also, Brian May is working on his phd. :\
Thats amazing..
Uhm...

I love all their songs... Everything..

And Hmm... uhm.... yah. :upsidedow

oh! Im pretty sure there isnt one person in america or the UK who doesnt know we will rock you. its like...an anthem.

I CANT BELIEV I WAS AT A MOVIE FOR THIS THREAD......

Im now tracking this baby like a hawk.

I...

LOVE....

QUEEN!

Im wearign their shirt right nowm, anfd i cant type cause im too excited.

This is my fave thread..

Also, Brian May is working on his phd. :\
Thats amazing..
Uhm...

I love all their songs... Everything..

And Hmm... uhm.... yah. :upsidedow

oh! Im pretty sure there isnt one person in america or the UK who doesnt know we will rock you. its like...an anthem.

Queen pwns. No, wait. There should be a new word for how hard Queen pwns.

I have all the albums.

"Don't Stop me Now" and "Save Me" are my favorite songs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter