Quality Suites Anaheim STADIUM-any info?

alohamom

DIS Veteran
I am just looking into a few different hotels and this one seems to be too good to be true for the price. It is not Quality Inn and Suites or Quality Suites at the Park but rather Quality Suites Anaheim Stadium. I know the location isnt right at the park (on W. Chapman beside the highway) but it includes a full kitchen in every room (according to the front desk) and full buffet breakfast daily. The pool looks very small but we are going in cooler weather and I am worried about highway noise but otherwise it seems pretty good. Has anyone had experience with this place? I looked it up on TripAdvisor and it all seemed good too. We will have a car and are not spending every day at Disney so the distance to the parks (maybe 10 minutes drive )isnt an issue at all. All help is appreciated, tia..

I have it booked for us but we're not going for a few weeks yet. From what I gather, it was formerly a Residence Inn but the decor and appliances haven't been updated like most RIs. I found it hard to justify an additional $50/nt for a "real" Residence Inn so we're going to give it a try for our big family.

I know this was posted awhile ago, but wanted to give my two cents. ;)

My family and I get annual passes to Disney every other year, and last year, this was our hotel of choice.

The regular rooms feel a bit smaller than what you might see on the picture, but the accommodations are comfortable. Having the full kitchen is WONDERFUL!

We went on 4 separate trips in 2011 and never stayed in a room that we could hear the highway noise.

They do serve breakfast in the morning. After a few days we just eat in our room usually because we're "bored" of the food. :)

For the most part, we just need a place to crash after spending a full day in the park and this place has been great for that.

It's not fancy - the pool is small. The gym isn't worth even going to... :P But it's been comfortable enough and convenient enough to make it our "home" when we go to Disney. :)

Heidi

Can anyone else comment on this hotel? I saw they have this suite that has a loft w/a bed upstairs that sounds just perfect for our family and it is inexpensive. Also what exactly do they serve for breakfast?? Eggs? Pancakes?

We stayed there last April (2012) and while the price and location were fine, we ended up changing rooms multiple times! The first was because they gave us a King instead of 2 Queens - not a big deal. In the next room, the shower wouldn't turn on or all the way off after someone took a shower, the dishwasher leaked as soon as we used it, and there was mouse poop all over the counters - even though we cleaned up after we ate! That was the last straw so we moved one final time. In that room the safe locked with all of our stuff in it. They were able to open it but couldn't fix it so we couldn't use it again, and while the guy was opening the safe, the fridge quit working and he said he couldn't fix it!! I read reviews online and thought people were just being picky (which I'm usually not) so I figured it would be fine but I must say I will never stay there again! My parents stayed in another room and didn't have any problems like we did but they agree - they wouldn't stay there again. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter