QSR for before MNSSHP

Laniy

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, just seeking some opinions!

I had previously planned on eating dinner at Columbia Harbour House before MNSSHP on 10/31 to try some of the seafood but have now decided due to being immunocompromised I probably should give seafood a swerve whilst abroad. (Not that I don't think that there will be an issue, just that I don't want to be worrying about it and giving it a miss seems to be the easiest solution as there is plenty of other stuff to try).

But looking back at the menu for CHH there isn't much I'd like to try on there after you take out the seafood options, so I was just wondering what other QSRs in MK people would reccomend. I already have ADRs for BoG on another day and would like to try and avoid the hassle of trying to get more reservations for there but apart from that I am open to suggestions.

I've seen that Gaston's Tavern does a very limited selection with the lamb shank and hummous which we might be interested in, but are there many places to sit?

Last edited:
you could sit in the courtyard which is beautiful. we are going to try Diamond Horseshoe
quick service, it looks great and there is an ice cream sandwich for dessert. Casey's also has hotdogs with new toppings. Pinnochio's has good looking flatbread and it is very adorable inside there.

We like the "seafood" at CBH, but we ate several times at Pinocchio's last trip, flatbreads were good.

Last year we arrived at 4:00pm. We rode PP and 7DMT with FP+ and then had a nice relaxing meal at The Plaza at 5:00pm. The salads and sandwiches are a step above most QSR in my opinion. After dinner we rode Buzz with no wait and then used our 3rd FP+ at SM. Not a bad way to start the party!

I've seen that Gaston's Tavern does a very limited selection with the lamb shank and hummous which we might be interested in, but are there many places to sit?
I hope you meant to write pork! Now way could you get a huge lamb shank for $10 :goodvibes. And the hummus is the prepackaged, I believe, Sabra brand. You can get that at most stores in the US.

My choice would be Sleep Hollow as well. There aren't many options we like at MK, so most of the time we snack if there's no ADR. Good time to grab a turkey leg and walk around.

Oops yes, my mistake I meant pork! I had a fantastic lamb shank at DLRP once but it certainly was not the equivilant of $10!

And thanks for all the reccomendations, it sounds like it all depends on whether we fancy something sweet or savoury at the time. I think we will have to check out Sleepy Hollow though, I love waffles.

you could sit in the courtyard which is beautiful. we are going to try Diamond Horseshoe
quick service, it looks great and there is an ice cream sandwich for dessert. Casey's also has hotdogs with new toppings. Pinnochio's has good looking flatbread and it is very adorable inside there.
I have never seen the Diamond Horseshoe open for food in October. They use that location for a MNSSHP dance party.

We like Pinocchio Village Haus for flatbreads. I really like the burgers at Pecos Bill's, but it is a much heavier meal. Don't forget to look at the menus for QS at the Poly and Contemporary. We tried those last time and they were fun and different.

We always go to Pecos Bill for our QS before parties. Not sure how that came to be our thing, but it's pretty quick and if you go in early and want to eat early, it's filling enough that it will hold you awhile ;)

I second (or third?) the Sleepy Hollow recommendation, it's great for a yummy snack/"light" meal. I know you said you didn't see any non-seafood dishes at CHH that you were interested in, but the hummus and veggie sandwich is just about my favourite meal at MK, and I'm not generally a veggie-lover!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter