QSDP - Question on desserts options at CS

squirrelgirl

Mouseketeer
Hi!

Have really appreciated all of the great posts and advice! I have searched for the following, but been unable to find an answer and hope someone can help.

What options are available for the desserts at CS locations? We are not big dessert eaters, but knowing this is part of the plan, would like to know if the options include something portable that the kiddos can eat later when they are hungry.

I am not as familiar with WDW and the options available. I know DL very well, but the only things I ever see at CS locations are a cookie or rice crispy treat in a bag at the register. This would be great...but I don't know what the offerings are at WDW? Just knowing that they won't want to eat what they get right away and would rather have it later (so I am hoping the options are not jello or something mushy). I see great posts about the snack options..yummy! But not dessert options.:confused3

By the way, my kiddos are 10 and older, so they will be getting adult meals.

Thanks in advance!

Fruit cups, applesauce. Some places will let them get an extra side (sliced apples, carrots) instead of a typical dessert.

there are a ton of options...especially at the resort counter service.
for example, Captainn Cookes at the Poly even has small bags of divvies vegan chocolate chip cookies.

Most have a bakery counter with several selections and take out containers and bags are available everywhere.

There are also fruit cups.

I've even gotten a loaf of french bread as a 'dessert' tcredit o take back to the room for sandwiches the next day from PepperMarket at Coronado springs resort.

The small bags of grapes and apples are what is given with the kids meals...not usually the adults, but you could request them if you want.

Here are menu lists:
http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

Many of the quick service desserts come pre-packaged for easy transport (choc. cake, carrot cake, etc) The qs in resorts and sunshine seasons have many more options for dessert than some other places. Some things are easier to take along than others. I always carry some ziplock bags along, sometimes can be helpful.

At POR food court we were able to substitute a side salad, carrot & celery sticks or a bottled drink for dessert. A nice option if you don't want a dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!