1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

QS Salad?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by 4under4, May 18, 2013.

1. 4under4

4under4 I believe

Are there any other QS restaurants that have really good salad? I would love a nice Cobb or Chef salad... though I would settle for a Chicken Caesar if nothing else. (And I don't really count PBs Taco Salad as a "Salad" :rotfl2:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

Many QS have a salad on their menu.

All the pizza places (Pizzafari, Pinnochio Village Haus, Pizza Planet)
    Fairfax Fare, Restaurantasaurus, Columbia Harbour House and many others also have salad offerings.

Check the menus at allearsnet.com

4. Haley

Haley DIS Veteran

I love the grilled chicken ceasar at Sunshine Seasons
    And the one from Flame Tree BBQ I get at least once per trip

5. KGNOLA

KGNOLA Earning My Ears

This may be hard to fit into your plans if you aren't staying there, but Pop's food court now offers a create your own salad option. I will be there tomorrow and can't wait to try it :cheer2:

6. Anniefrances

Anniefrances Mouseketeer

I really liked the salads at WL Roaring Forks when we stayed there a couple of years ago. Don't know if the menu has changed, but the salads were one of my favorite meals during that trip.

7. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Wolfgang Pucks. And surprising I had a good salad a few years ago at Blizzard Beach.

8. johde

johde DIS Veteran

On my last trip over New Years, I needed to get a late dinner (8:30-9:00) at DHS before going to see Osborn Lights. The only thing open on that side of the park was ABC Commissary. I normally eat somewhere else, as the restaurant normally gets lousy reviews. I was wanting something lighter and different, so I ordered the Coucous, Quinoa and Arugula Salad with Salmon and it was very good. I don't know if it was because of the late hour but the salad was made fresh in the back with the ingredients, except for the salmon, tossed with the dressing in a large metal bowl before being put in a separate disposable bowl for service.

9. bdklein

bdklein DIS Veteran

At the Grand Floridian, as Gaspirllas, there is a area where they make build to order salads. An easy visit (boat there, monorail back) from the MK.

10. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

I like the "make your own salad" at Riverside Mill (POR). Lots of good options and a pretty big portion.

11. Marblies

Marblies DIS Veteran

Several places offer a Mediterranean salad. Pinocchio's Village Haus in MK comes to mind. Nice change of pace and substantial too.