QS Salad?

4under4

I believe
Are there any other QS restaurants that have really good salad? I would love a nice Cobb or Chef salad... though I would settle for a Chicken Caesar if nothing else. (And I don't really count PBs Taco Salad as a "Salad" :rotfl2:)

Are there any other QS restaurants that have really good salad? I would love a nice Cobb or Chef salad... though I would settle for a Chicken Caesar if nothing else. (And I don't really count PBs Taco Salad as a "Salad" :rotfl2:)

Many QS have a salad on their menu.

All the pizza places (Pizzafari, Pinnochio Village Haus, Pizza Planet)
Fairfax Fare, Restaurantasaurus, Columbia Harbour House and many others also have salad offerings.

Check the menus at allearsnet.com

I love the grilled chicken ceasar at Sunshine Seasons
And the one from Flame Tree BBQ I get at least once per trip

This may be hard to fit into your plans if you aren't staying there, but Pop's food court now offers a create your own salad option. I will be there tomorrow and can't wait to try it :cheer2:

I really liked the salads at WL Roaring Forks when we stayed there a couple of years ago. Don't know if the menu has changed, but the salads were one of my favorite meals during that trip.

Wolfgang Pucks. And surprising I had a good salad a few years ago at Blizzard Beach.

On my last trip over New Years, I needed to get a late dinner (8:30-9:00) at DHS before going to see Osborn Lights. The only thing open on that side of the park was ABC Commissary. I normally eat somewhere else, as the restaurant normally gets lousy reviews. I was wanting something lighter and different, so I ordered the Coucous, Quinoa and Arugula Salad with Salmon and it was very good. I don't know if it was because of the late hour but the salad was made fresh in the back with the ingredients, except for the salmon, tossed with the dressing in a large metal bowl before being put in a separate disposable bowl for service.

At the Grand Floridian, as Gaspirllas, there is a area where they make build to order salads. An easy visit (boat there, monorail back) from the MK.

I like the "make your own salad" at Riverside Mill (POR). Lots of good options and a pretty big portion.

Several places offer a Mediterranean salad. Pinocchio's Village Haus in MK comes to mind. Nice change of pace and substantial too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!