QS recommendations?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Hmaries4, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Hmaries4

Hmaries4 Earning My Ears

I'm looking for a QS option for our last day at DW, outside the parks, for breakfast. A place with good scenery where we can use our QS plan. We're staying at the POP so I'd like to go to one of the nicer resorts if possible. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AntFarm

AntFarm Mouseketeer

Have you considered Wolfgang Puck Express in Downtown Disney? They take quick service dining plan credits and breakfast starts at 9am. Their menu includes omelets, breakfast pizza, belgian waffles, etc.

4. partigus

partigus Mouseketeer

probably the best breakfast QS option is WPE. The food court in french quarter is nice with their beneits, while not a deluxe resort= might be nice to check that out for your next trip as often the moderates are not "that" much more....Sadly, i think you'd find the QS options at the value and moderate resorts have more options than the deluxe. For instance, in the deluxe epcot resorts- there are no counterservice for breakfast! That said, you can get a QS meal at the GF, Contemp, or WL. All are nice- GF and Contemp are easier to get to, but the contemp may have the best setting...in the grand concourse with monorails wizzing by...the wl is in the lowest level and there is nothing special about the setting of the QS in the GF (although both the GF and WL have tons more themeing than the Contemp)

5. disneydreamkate

disneydreamkate DIS Veteran

The POLY has the Tonga Toast at their CS that many people talk about, and if yo have never been it's a pretty resort...

6. DisneyLvr55

DisneyLvr55 <font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit

This was going to be my suggestion as well :goodvibes

7. Hmaries4

Hmaries4 Earning My Ears

Thanks, we're probably going to go to Wolfgang on our first day for dinner but we'll have to keep that in mind that they do breakfast too.

We've walked through the Poly but haven't spent much time in it, it is really pretty!

We did check into staying at the FQ espcially since we're going during Mardi Gras week :)

The Contemporary sounds good w/ the monorail, thanks!

What about the Mara at AKL? We haven't been to that resort yet and hear good things about the theme.

8. disnmooner2013

disnmooner2013 DIS Veteran

I would either do Captain Cook's at Poly for Tonga Toast or WPE in Downtown Disney for overall very good counter service food.

9. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Another vote for Captain Cooks at the Poly. Captain Cooks is our favorite resort CS, followed by Roaring Forks at the WL. Even though the surroundings at WL are pretty, we love the tropical surroundings at the Poly.

10. Hmaries4

Hmaries4 Earning My Ears

Ok thanks! I will write these down :) I appreciate the input!

11. "Cinder" Ella's Mom

"Cinder" Ella's Mom DIS Veteran

The Pepper Market at CSR is a huge buffet breakfast and only counts as a CS. Resort is nice as well.

12. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

Sorry, there's no more buffet at CSR. They squashed it as of Jan 1. Shame, cause I loved the breakfast.

13. "Cinder" Ella's Mom

"Cinder" Ella's Mom DIS Veteran

I just read that and came back to correct my error! Too bad! We enjoyed the variety when we were there in September.