QS dessert at MK...need recs?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by rizzo0904, Jan 22, 2013.

1. rizzo0904

rizzo0904 Mouseketeer

What are the best QS desserts available at the MK? We are having dinner one night at BOG, but I want to get my dessert elsewhere. I'm not a fan of cream puffs or meringue. My kids will get the chocolate cupcakes with their meal so I'll sample theirs. But I'd rather get my dessert elsewhere. I'm a huge chocolate fan if that helps. But I also like carrot cake, cheesecake, ice cream...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LisaBi

LisaBi DIS Veteran

I can't think of any desserts at CS places worth recommending..most are yogurt or pre packaged cakes or cookies (although I don't think the carrot cake is too bad.). But since it sounds like any CS or snack place would work for you....I would go with a dole whip or something from the bakery or candy shop.

4. kris4360

kris4360 DIS Veteran

CS has the best cupcakes! Different flavors at different places so check around.

5. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

I adore the warm apple pie tart thingy from CHH - but I don't think I would make a special trip there just for it.
    I would go to Sleepy Hollow and get a fabulous HUGE Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich. Or a funnel cake maybe.
    Or a Dole Whip swirl.
    :goodvibes

6. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

Ice Cream Cookie sandwich!!!

7. rizzo0904

rizzo0904 Mouseketeer

I dolove those ice cream sandwiches!

8. ObsessedWithDW

ObsessedWithDW GoingEveryYear

[​IMG]

I second the cookie ice cream sandwich!

9. cheshirecatattack

cheshirecatattack Mouseketeer

I say try an icecream from The Plaza Parlour or a Strawberry Shortcake sundae from Storybook Treats. :)

10. GenevieveRaqs

GenevieveRaqs DIS Veteran

I'm assuming by "QS dessert" you just mean something you can buy at a counter, not something that will count as a QS credit. (There are no "dessert credits" on the DDP. You have to have your dessert where you get your meal.)

In that case, get yourself either to Big Top Souvenirs or the Confectionary on Main Street! You'll find caramel/chocolate apples, cookies, cupcakes, cake pops, brownies, fudge, you name it! So many yummy treats!