QS at Trails End "to-go"

texican

Earning My Ears
Hi - I was searching other posts and stumbled upon one that said they confirmed the Trains End "to-go" or "carry-out" (whatever it is called) does count as QS in the DP. The post was dated from March of this year. Can any of you verify? We'll be there tomorrow and that would change some of our plans, if so (just whether to stay at the park for dinner or go back to rest, etc, etc - nothing major). Thanks.

Texican,

I don't know that this is the case for Quick Service.

Here is a photo of the takeout menu for Trails End. The only place there is a Dining Plan symbol is on the "Snacks" section to the right of the price.

http://

This was from March 2011.

Bama ED

I believe the take out pizza might count as 2 counter service, but that was when we were last year.

Thanks y'all. That's what my research was showing too. I'm going to try to remember to ask when we check in tomorrow. If I learn differently, I'll post to let you know.

Can't wait!!

We tried to order pizza to go last year and ended up getting bounced from person to person to person on the phone. When we went to the restaurant, they told us that all they had was table service on DDP.

We ate in the restaurant and were pleasantly surprised at the meal (I do not like buffets). It was very good and our kids still say it was the best meal we ate all week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter