• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

QS After Illuminations?

RSGroup

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to order a QS meal after Illuminations, and just sit and eat dinner while the crowd clears out? Suggestions of where for good nighttime views?

Unless it is an extra magic night I believe that the QS restaurants will be closed by the time Illuminations ends.

As the PP said, the QS locations stop taking orders once IllumiNations starts on non-EMH nights. I was standing inside Tangerine Cafe when they closed the main entrance door just as the lights around WD dimmed for IllumiNations! If you order your food before IllumiNations starts, you can eat it after the show and wait for the crowds to thin out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter