• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Q&C Voucher at Sunshine Season Food Fair???

maggiew

DIS Veteran
How do the Q&C vouchers work at the Sunshine Season Food Fair? I've never been there, but from the description, there are different counters - like a grill, pasta, etc. Can you get your entree from one counter and the dessert from another with your voucher??

I'm thinking about getting the chicken parmesan, but would like the sundae as my dessert. Does the chicken parmesan count as a "side" too or can I maybe get a side salad?

What about the chicken and ribs? It comes with cole slaw. Is this a side? I don't like cole slaw, so could I ask for fries instead?

How have you used the vouchers at Sunshine Food Fair?

Maggie

I would like to know also. I have eaten there and if I remember correctly it is set up like a mall food court where you pay at the counter that you order from, so I would guess that your dessert would have to come from the same counter as the meal.:) I just can not decide if these vouchers are worth it!:)

I went through all the menus on a different site ( some of the cheapies aren't listed on this one...I guess actually "cheap "relative to WDW I mean!) and it seems a few would be well worth it while others if you got the most expensive meal and split it would be worth it and others don't bother to waste your time. I think it is probably up to you and your tastes, how little or much you eat, ect. ..I don't think it would be worth it if you couldn't /didn't want to split with someone else cause i think it would be hard to eat all that food by yourself unless you want to roll around the parks. I think it would be an especially good deal if you had elementary school age kids who are no way going to eat enough by themselves but could split with a parent or other sibling. I think we are going to get some vouchers, splitting that food and then for the q/c, plan on getting a salad or something to round it out. Then I think for the most part it would save us , if not a lot at least some ( plus I like knowing every thing I can is paid for before I get there). I had originally planned on about 600 for 7 days food for 2 and that brought it to about 400-450 ...however since I never did it, it is speculation!
also it sounds like from all these other posts a lot depends on who checks you out as to what you can or can not get!

You can use the vouchers there. But they are not such a great deal.

You do have to use the one voucher at the same stand, no mix and match.

They are not the best place to use them. I don't usually buy dessert, so I woud have saved money if I didn't use the voucher. If you get my point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter