Q about Personal Cheques at WDW

schlepsnort

<font color=cc0066>Family CEO, CFO<br><font color=
Does anyone know, or have you yourself, used a personal cheque to purchase items while shopping at DTD? Do they accept them with proper I.D.?

Curious! Thanks!

I read on allearsnet a few days ago that they were starting to phase acceptance of personal checks out but I didn't know exactly when though.

WDW Merchandise no longer accepts personal checks as of last week

Front Desks still do as Room/bill payment

Since a major CC has been required for a long time to use a check- its not a huge change-

-em

Me thinks no personal cheques will become the norm in the next couple years. Not only at Disney but everywhere.

We were at the grocery store yesterday. And it was taking FOREVER. It appeared that the checker was shooting the breeze with the couple in front of me. But no, that was not it. The wife was writting a check. It takes SOOO much longer in line behind someone writting a check then one who either pays with cash or swipes a card.

Merchandise locations at WDW no longer accept personal checks as of 7/31/06. WDW hotels will still accept them though (for room charges).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter