Q about booking FP+ after canceling one of the FP's for half of the party

JAG107

Former Jungle Cruise Skipper
Basically, I was able to book A&E FP for our upcoming trip. But only DD6 will be interested in this, so I cancelled the FP for myself and DS3, so DW can take DD6 in (that way 2 other people can get the FP, which I'm sure will make someone happy). But now it won't let me re-book the open FP for myself and DS to fill the void. Is there any way to do this, or am I just basically stuck with nothing for the 2 of us?

Or start new for just you two, as long as you both don't have something you can't risk losing that would give you three back again too.

Well we have Pan and 7DMT on the same day, and I'd really hate to lose those. I think I'll just find something fun to do for the 15 minutes the girls are doing their M&G. I just wish there was a way to book things separately. I got really excited when I saw A&E available and I just jumped on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!