Pyrotechnics Display at WDW! Anyone See it? Looks Amazing!

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Thread over on the Themeparks board talking about that pyrotechnics convention display at WDW that Pete mentioned. It was last night? Maybe Friday night? Everyone said it was amazing! I love fireworks, wish I could have been at WDW for this show!

Here is a link to a video...it starts a little slow in the beginning, but then it takes off and looks like it was really something amazing to watch!

It's kinda long, almost 15 minutes, if you don't want to watch the whole
thing, start at the 10 minute point. The last five minutes is the best, with
the finale. And watch carefully for the Mickey shaped firework!

http://www.wdwmagic.com/guestvideo/w...rld2008_lo.mpg

Kevin and I went to this - we will be talking about it on this weeks podcast.

It was AWESOME!!!

I have video that I will be giving to Will today to get up on the site. Not sure how well it turned out and I'm sure it won't do it justice at all.

John

Kevin and I went to this - we will be talking about it on this weeks podcast.

It was AWESOME!!!

I have video that I will be giving to Will today to get up on the site. Not sure how well it turned out and I'm sure it won't do it justice at all.

John

I was wondering if you guys were able to make it to see this. Where did you watch it from? Seems like they were saying the best places to see it from were either The Poly or CR. I guess if you were in MK it wasn't as spectacular.

I'm so jealous, I would have LOVED to see this!

Thanks for posting the link WaltD4Me! I just finished watching the video of "Welcome to our World" and let me just tell you it is by far, hands down the best WDW fireworks spectacular I have ever seen. At points it had me dancing in my office, and at others had me ready to tear. Disney really gets an A+++ for this show, only leaving other question on my mind and that is when's this show going to debut because I wont miss it for the world.

The Pyrotechnics Guild held their convention close to us twice in the past 6 or 8 years. Going to see their displays is really a lot of fun.

I have a really funny story about our last experience with the Pyrotechnics Guild convention. We were sitting and just before they started their first display of the evening our daughter, probably 10 or 11 years old at the time said, "But Mom, it won't be like Illuminations is." Obviously Illuminations is her favorite fireworks show at WDW. Anyway, they started the music for the first display of the evening and we all laughed out loud......it was the music from........................Illuminations! You can imagine how surprised our daughter was by that.

I can only imagine what a wonderful display the pyrotechnicians would put on at WDW. I know what a super job they did here. If you ever get a chance to go to their convention displays don't hesitate because they're well worth it. ::MinnieMo

We were there watching from the beach at the poly. It was great and the finale was awesome!!

Link doesn't work for me, either.

Upon further exploration, it appears to be a paid site. I guess I'm SOL.

Link doesn't work for me, either.

Upon further exploration, it appears to be a paid site. I guess I'm SOL.

The link doesn't work but if you goto wdwmagic you can watch the low res version without paying.

WaltD4Me: Thank you for posting this info. I left WDW for home on Saturday afternoon, and I briefly considered extending my stay by a day to watch the fireworks show (which I learned about from a CM) but I'm way too practical for that. I was very happy to watch this video. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter