PUSH the Talking Trash Can? Also AP question

Kitty-chan

Cheese is always the answer
Wikipedia tells me that PUSH the Talking Trash Can appears in Disneyland Paris, as he does at Disneyland Anaheim and WDW. Can anybody confirm if this is true? And if it is, any tips on how best to find him?

I love love love PUSH. :lovestruc

Also, I am planning to purchase a Francillion AP when I arrive on site. It sounds like it's a simple matter of purchasing the pass at the front gates, and then taking whatever paperwork they give me to the Bureau Passeport Annuel just to the left of the Discoveryland entrance. Is there anything else I should know about how to get the pass? (I'm already aware of blackout dates, including days 2 and 3 of pass ownership.)

Thanks in advance for any advice!

You'll find him in WDS, think we've only ever come across him in the afternoon and in the area around RnR. :goodvibes
Didn't see him in March this year though and spent a few days in WDS. :confused3

Thanks! I wouldn't have thought to look for him at WDS....I guess I'm just so used to the US parks that I assumed he'd be in Discoveryland. I'll have to lurk around RnRC and ask any friendly CM's for advice on when he might appear.

We had an enjoyable interaction with PUSH outside of Backlot Express restaurant, across from RnR last summer :)

PUSH is a walk-around somewhat audio-animatronic character. Here's a picture of a very happy day for me:

PUSH.jpg

It's kinda hard to understand just from a snapshot though....so you might want to check out this YouTube video. There's also a great video on PUSH's Facebook page; if you're on Facebook, search for "PUSH the talking trash can" and look for the 1997 "PUSH does the Macarena" video.

Thanks for the pic :thumbsup2
I had absolutely no idea about Trash...when we go in October I'm a bit more determined to take in the scenery and small details a bit more instead of just rushing from ride to ride!
Thanks again, enjoy your trip in 23 days! You're so lucky Ive still got over 2 months to wait :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter