Purchase Agreement for a DVC Contract?

POTCfan

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if there was a standard purchase agreement for a DVC contract that was available to owners. I am selling one of my contracts, and I would prefer to sell it on my own (and reduce the cost of the timeshare by the 10% commission I would be paying elsewhere - it would also make my stripped contract look more favorable). Anyway, I will use a company for the transfer/funds, but I need a purchase agreement and the ones that I have found online seem more generic and geared towards traditional timeshares.

I was wondering if there was a standard purchase agreement for a DVC contract that was available to owners. I am selling one of my contracts, and I would prefer to sell it on my own (and reduce the cost of the timeshare by the 10% commission I would be paying elsewhere - it would also make my stripped contract look more favorable). Anyway, I will use a company for the transfer/funds, but I need a purchase agreement and the ones that I have found online seem more generic and geared towards traditional timeshares.
Since all contracts must be submitted to Disney for ROFR, you're only adding extra risk by reducing your price to save the commission.

But ROFR is only a risk to the buyer, not the seller. The seller gets paid like they would in any other sale. It could leave you with an angry buyer if you don't let them know ahead of time.

But ROFR is only a risk to the buyer, not the seller. The seller gets paid like they would in any other sale. It could leave you with an angry buyer if you don't let them know ahead of time.
The point being; you'll end up with the same amount of money using a broker, but with less work.

If I sell without commission and reimbursement for the used 2016 points, I can sell for $63 a point. If I increase the price for commission and reimbursement of the maintenance fees on the used 2016 points I would have to charge $74 a point to receive the same amount. Which it should be significantly easier to sell at $63 per point. Granted, it may not pass ROFR, but that is true for any contract. If Disney wants it, they will pick it up. I do explain it has to pass ROFR. Which leads me back ot my original question. Does anyone know where I can get a sample purchase agreement that is specific to Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter