Puppy advice please! *PICS ADDED*

Oooh lovely puppies! :goodvibes

We got another beagle the weekend before last, a rescue from the local animal shelter who is just three weeks younger than Milo. He's settled in really well, and they already squeeze together in one of the dog beds at night.

My number one puppy tip would be: start as you mean to carry on, and be consistent. Don't bend the rules, it will just confuse the puppy.

I would also encourage you to clicker train your new arrival. And I agree with having commands for getting the dog to do its business. Ours is 'go toilet' :thumbsup2.

Final tip is...take LOTS of pictures! They grow up so quickly, I really wish we had taken much more pics of Milo when he was a baby... :lovestruc

Oh, and here's a pic of our rescue, Micki:

IMG_1193.jpg

Charlotte

He is so pretty.
Our beagle used to run away all the time, i used to shout like an idiot, this guy I met up the forrest said" you should clicker train him" yeah right!! unles I could hit him on the back of the head with it to take him down it would be no good what so ever!!!!:rotfl:

Everyones Puupys and dogs are so cute. Were picking Daisy up on saturday and were very excited but very nervous at the same time! :)

Oh I bet you cant wait!!
It is just so exciting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter