Pulse Nightclub Check-In

ILuvDVC2

Mouseketeer
The news this morning out of Orlando is so devastating. Hoping that anyone who is part of the DIS community is safe and sound... Let us know if you are OK, or you need anything...

My thoughts, my prayers and my heart are in Orlando this morning. As a mom, my heart hurts for all of the parents who have lost a child. As a human, my heart aches for all of us.

It doesn't matter where (or if) you live on the rainbow; this was a crime against humans.

I am so very glad to know that the DIS community is safe and sound!

Glad to hear the team is safe. Devastated to hear of all the terror that occurred. I came here as soon as I made the connection.

Amen. Glad to hear the staff is safe but saddened and angered by the terror attacks on our great city. Hold each other and support each other America! Be vigilant and take action. Profile with discression.

Sounds like some of the victims were Disney CM's. So sad.

:worried:I am so sorry to hear of all this violence! I live in Ct. A short distance from Sandy Hook. It breaks my heart that so many new families are now forever devistated by this senseless and horrific act! God bless the souls taken and God please comfort those injured and all those family and friends who will never be the same.

My thoughts are with the Orlando community following this devestating attack. l think of those at the club, their friends, moms, dads, sisters, brothers, kids, other family, colleagues, the LBGT community... the contibutions each one of the victims made to life, being ended too soon and so horribly. Such far reaching pain. I am so sad, and angered at the senseless loss.

Thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Orlando....... my heart breaks that this happened. May God bless everyone in this horrific tragedy.

Glad to hear the team is safe. My heart goes out to all the families and everyone in Orlando. May their souls Rest in Peace.

Praying for victims, their partners, loved ones, families, and friends of all who are effected. I live in Orlando, and was out yesterday, people were giving blood, people pulling together, and showing that Orlando will stand tall in this time of need. This is such a senseless loss, it saddens and angers me, but most of all it breaks my heart:sad:.

Hi everyone,

While the city of Orlando is picking up the pieces of the horrifying act of terrorism that happened at Pulse, I wanted to let all of you know how you can help the families of those who were affected.

There is a Go Fund Me page that has been set up to support the victims of the Pulse shooting. Every dollar helps and no amount is too small. There is no charge to donate, so please consider helping these families.

https://www.gofundme.com/pulsevictimsfund

Also, if you happen to live in Florida, many blood banks are now setting up appointments for donations as the walk-in traffic at OneBlood has been overwhelming and they'll need their supplies replenished. Please consider donating blood.

Let's all do what we can and make a difference for these grieving families! :grouphug:

Sending supportive hugs, thoughts and love to all our LGBTQ friends and family. In echoing the call for help, if you're in the Orlando area and are able to donate blood through the local blood centers that would be helpful. In Boston, we had a shortage for some time after the bombing.

As we just returned from celebrating GayDays in Orlando, and marching in the Boston Gay Pride Parade we are reminded that the solidarity of Pride is everyday. Being supportive of our one human family in all the ways we love is a shared grace for every day. DH and I send support and comfort to all those touched by the tragedy. We stand in the reflection that love is love is Love as it shines undimmed through kindness, compassion and unwavering support.
HUGS. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter