Publix and Bennigans

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
I know there's a new Publix but I can't search to get directions. Could someone please give me detailed directions on how to get there from Downtown Disney? Also, we have Bennigan's gift certificates to use and they've closed in our state. I believe there's one in the vicinity of Downtown Disney. Can anyone help and tell me where it is? Thanks!

I only know of the new Winn Dixie near DD. Have not heard of a new Publix. Sorry:(

I can't help with the new Publix, sorry, but I do know where Bennigans is located if coming from Downtown Disney. Get on Hotel Plaza Blvd (they may have changed the name since the construction is ended, but I assume you know where I mean.) It goes toward the Crossroads. Instead of going into Crossroads, turn right on hwy 535, go under the overpass of I-4, continuing on some distance, and you will see Bennigans on your right. It's not far at all; I think it is next to a Walgreen's. I just returned last night, so my memory is fairly clear. Hope this helps.

Publix - Hotel Plaza turn right (us 535) go under the I4 get in the left lane - at first light pass the Interstate - turn left - this road goes around a discount mall - turn where the signs advertises the Virgin???(I will find a better description tonight) - when this roads end - the publix is on your left.

You can also get it go on World Drive - that become International Drive - this roads goes right by it.

We just got back from the Beach Club and were at that Publix about four times over the course of the week. Where as I could physically drive there from WDW with no problem, giving you directions might be a little tougher. (I’m horrible at remembering street names)

Its actual location is right behind the big outlet center you drive past on I-4. The place with the big Nike outlet. You can see the Publix from the parking lot in the back of the outlets. .

We got there by taking Rt 536 out of Disney, crossing over I-4, I believe it was the second left off that. I even think that the road was International Drive South. Once on that it’s a few miles down the road. You can’t miss it. There’s a strip mall with a Subway Sandwich shop and other stores. Might not have been the most direct way to get there, but it was the only way I knew how to go.

Hope that helps a little, perhaps someone else out there knows more specific directions.

I made a map up recently, hope it helps! :)
lbvmap.jpg

To give you a bit more orientation, 535(up by the Winn-Dixie) is where Gooding's and the entrance to DowntownDisney is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter