Public Restrooms on the Wonder?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by madelyn, Jan 1, 2013.

1. madelyn

madelyn DIS Veteran

Planning a cruise on the Wonder about a year from now. My elderly father (now 87) is telling us he does not want to go and my sister thinks it may be because he is worried about not having clean restrooms at a close distance from him most of the time on the ship. My sister cruised (I think on Princess?) with her elderly father-in-law this past summer and she mentioned that restrooms were sometimes a long walk from places they frequented like the main dining room. We can try to encourage our Dad to go by presenting a favorable public restroom situation on the Wonder if they are readily available. Anyone?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. archimedes76

archimedes76 Hot Dogs!

Here is a copy of the Wonder Deck Plan:

[​IMG]

4. ACDSNY

ACDSNY I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!

All the ones I went in were very clean too.

5. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

As you can see on the map, restrooms are available all over the ship. At Animators Pallate and Parrot Cay they are right outside the door. At Triton's they are located just past Promanade Lounge (not very far).

:cutie:

6. jahber

jahber DIS Veteran

Seriously. There was almost always an attendant in every restroom I went in. I think someone lives in the bathroom on the pool deck of the Fantasy ;). She was always in there mopping up the wet floor and sanitizing. I almost felt bad using the facilities she had just cleaned! But man do the cleaning staff do an amazing job!

7. Luv2Diz

Luv2Diz We love the Wonder and Magic of Disney cruising!

The public restrooms on the Wonder are plentiful and spotless!

8. DisSarahK

DisSarahK Missing Mickey...

I'm a germaphobe and the bathrooms on the Wonder were so clean--almost every time I went in there they were freshly cleaned. Only *one* time did I go in and see a problem (and it was a gross one). I immediately left the bathroom and found a cast member and notified them of the issue. They were horrified and immediately notified the correct personnel and the bathroom was cleaned immediately. I would venture a guess that the problem I saw was a very rare one.

9. madelyn

madelyn DIS Veteran

Thanks for the replies! It is great to know that the public restrooms are plentiful and clean!

10. N365PA

N365PA One little spark of inspiration

I will add to what everyone else has said. I rarely walked by a set of restrooms that weren't being cleaned. The restrooms on DCL are by far the nicest public restrooms I have encountered.