Public or Private Schooling?

?

• Public

• Private

Results are only viewable after voting.

maliboomer

I don't believe in tag fairies ;).<br><font color=
Just wondering, I was always private, but am interested to see what the ratio is. :wizard:

i was private up till 6th grade so i'm 50/50 first six years private last six public lol

I guess you could say I've always been private; I was homeschooled until ninth grade, then put in a private Christian school. Wasn't so sure if I liked it last year, but this year I'm a sophomore and I'm most certainly graduating from there, along with all five of my siblings! :teeth: We're going to take over the school! ;) It's an awesome place.

~*HorsePrincess*~

I've been at the same school for over sixish years now. But I used to go to a montessori when I was in preschool and kindergarten. My dad's thinking about transferring me to a public school with me kajillion cousins there.

I have been going to a private school in Los Angeles ever since I was born :)

ive been home schooled till fourth grade now im in public school part time and i love it

I am home schooled know but i did try both and liked privite beter.

Currently I am in a public school as I have always been in except for homschooling.But the parent of the students going to this school have to do 30 volunteer hours per child.

I'm in a catholic school, I guess you could call it public. Around 800 students, huge school.

coolkidhann95 said:
i dont like privat bc at the local one where i live
does spanking

Teachers physically hurting children is completely illegal and they could be imprisoned for it.
However there is a bit a of a loop hole with things like ARS 13-401 Justification; use of physical force, section 1 (I think that is an Arizona legaslation), which says teachers 'may use reasonable and appropriate physical force' to maintain discipline, but hitting kids would not fall under that IMO.
You should complain to the police if this really is the case.

hmm i remember that either a teacher would use a paddle against the kid
or the kid's parents would do if they were very very bad

maliboomer said:
Teachers physically hurting children is completely illegal and they could be imprisoned for it.
However there is a bit a of a loop hole with things like ARS 13-401 Justification; use of physical force, section 1 (I think that is an Arizona legaslation), which says teachers 'may use reasonable and appropriate physical force' to maintain discipline, but hitting kids would not fall under that IMO.
You should complain to the police if this really is the case.

Spanking in public school is legal (though not necessarily used much) in about 20 states, in private school in probably 40 or 45 states. You don't know what you are talking about.

I appreciate you correcting me, but no need to be patronizing. I do indeed know nothing about it, as it frankly does not particularly interest me and I did mix up fact and opinion. It seems like I know about the same amount about it as you do about Disney, if I can draw conclusions from the fact you have made no posts about the parks at all, just in community threads about controversial subjects.

Oh, and you have made no posts in the VMK board at all, meaning you must of searched for a keyword like 'spanking'.

Oh well, have a Disney day! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter