PTR - The Last 5th Birthday (June 2022) - Updated 6/2

It took me over an hour to get the youngest two settled down and asleep tonight. Those kids are excited! I made a huge mistake when asked if they could buy something at Disneyland, and if Disneyland had plushies... I should have said we will have to wait and find out. What I said was 'yes', and oh my! The giggles! The squeals! The absolute delight! all wonderful sounds to my ears, but not 45 minutes after bedtime 😅

Well.

Anyone following along knows I've put a crazy amount of thought and planning into this, in part to make sure my best friend has a great trip. Well, she got some pretty bad and scary medical news today and her family will not be able to join us. I'm sad and mad and scared for her, but I still have a trip to rally my family for. This kind of sucks, and no matter how much you plan, you cannot account for everything.

So sorry to hear this. What a disappointment for all to cancel the trip on top of scary medical news. I hope things work out OK.

So sorry to hear this. What a disappointment for all to cancel the trip on top of scary medical news. I hope things work out OK.
So far so good for my friend. She's recovery steadily and while there is no chance they can make it, she's in good spirits and looks forward to rescheduling the trip. Maybe spring break or next June, or even a Halloween time visit.

Meanwhile, I am staging the bags for the kids while in the van and finishing some packing.IMG_5041.jpeg

So far so good for my friend. She's recovery steadily and while there is no chance they can make it, she's in good spirits and looks forward to rescheduling the trip. Maybe spring break or next June, or even a Halloween time visit.

Meanwhile, I am staging the bags for the kids while in the van and finishing some packing.View attachment 674272

Having a trip to look forward to will definitely be nice!

You do so much to make these trips special for your kids! They will have such great memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter