PTR Oct 2010 - An Aussie returns: Back home and TR started (11/02)

I think I will try it for sure :thumbsup2
Just need to get the family on board :rolleyes:

http://www.fatburger.com/home/Default.aspx

And I just found one in Chicago
ILLINOIS
Beverly

View map / Driving Directions
2341 W. 95th St. (& Western)
Chicago, IL 60642
P: 773-239-9300 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************773-239-9300******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
F: 773-239-9304
Operating Hours: Mon-Thu: 10am-10pm | Fri-Sat: 10am-12am | Sun: 10am-9pm

I ADORE their Turkey Burger.:thumbsup2

Oh, heck, if you can't get anyone interested in going with you, as long as I'm free, I'd meet you there and we could share a small or something :teeth:

And, uh, you may not wanna go to that place... 95th and Western is NOT a good area to be in. Was that the only one listed in Chicago?

Did you post the picture of the wedding cake yet? I like looking at wedding cakes :teeth:

You know, I think I may skip that at F&W :sad2: With the coconut, I'd just scrape it off and then it'd just be sponge cake, so there'd be no point in getting it, you know? But I appreciate the picture! :teeth:

Oh, and? I've SOMEHOW lost ten pounds :eek: I have no idea how.

Congratulations!!! Excellent news on the weight loss! Keep it up! We've got 11 weeks and you CAN lose more! I know you can!

Wedding cake will go up this weekend and I'll let you know when I post it. I'm working on a category stretch before I post...and hoping to get that shot tomorrow.

I might go to Lou Malnati's. They actually do do thin crust. :woohoo:
And the deep dish does look not so deep and pie like.

Thank you!!! :worship:
Not a hot dog person.

With burgers I LOVE Fat Burger....are there places like that?

PrincesinOz
Recipe please :wave:
I haven't been cooking....been playing the 'how do I run windows on a mac?' game.:headache:

I have a tried and tested banana cake recipe that is yum. You could always add blueberries inside it. I'll dig up the recipe this weekend.

I gave up trying to run windows on a mac! It comes down to which OS is on the Mac and even then, I struggled with remember that the apple key was the control key. So, we have a wonderful mac that I used on the odd occassion for photos.......and to help DS with his homework. Then I went out and purchased a PC laptop for myself; which now that I've learnt how to work photobucket, my photos are loaded here and I spend most of my time on the laptop.

We're going to get another mac soon....DH has decided that we need another one...it's just a matter of when.

Congratulations!!! Excellent news on the weight loss! Keep it up! We've got 11 weeks and you CAN lose more! I know you can!

Wedding cake will go up this weekend and I'll let you know when I post it. I'm working on a category stretch before I post...and hoping to get that shot tomorrow.

I think it may be just because I haven't been drinking pop lately. I've been drinking more water than anything else (not a fan of plain milk, and I hate coffee and tea). I think I've had less than ten sodas in the last several weeks, and I used to drink a lot of it.

Awesome, just let me know :teeth: I love pictures of cake :lovestruc

Oh, heck, if you can't get anyone interested in going with you, as long as I'm free, I'd meet you there and we could share a small or something :teeth:

And, uh, you may not wanna go to that place... 95th and Western is NOT a good area to be in. Was that the only one listed in Chicago?

yes it is...I literally just looked it up so hadn't done any research.
Thank you for letting me know. They are in plenty of other places with them so I don't NEED to go there. Just is a nice place usually.

Was mainly looking for a nice place for burgers that doesn't have chilli and stuff.

I have a tried and tested banana cake recipe that is yum. You could always add blueberries inside it. I'll dig up the recipe this weekend.
TIA

I gave up trying to run windows on a mac! It comes down to which OS is on the Mac and even then, I struggled with remember that the apple key was the control key. So, we have a wonderful mac that I used on the odd occassion for photos.......and to help DS with his homework. Then I went out and purchased a PC laptop for myself; which now that I've learnt how to work photobucket, my photos are loaded here and I spend most of my time on the laptop.

We're going to get another mac soon....DH has decided that we need another one...it's just a matter of when.
Oh I ADORE my mac and have a new one on the way.
I loathe PCs....but....new job is on PCs and the software is only on PC.
So when my new mac arrives I want to have all the stuff organised to load.

I have it pretty sorted (in theory) but I'm peeved that Windows 7 is $299 :eek:

I will do everything other than this program with OSX snowleopard and then BootCamp to the other as required. :surfweb:

Thank you for letting me know. They are in plenty of other places with them so I don't NEED to go there. Just is a nice place usually.

Was mainly looking for a nice place for burgers that doesn't have chilli and stuff.

When are you guys going? If you want to, you can pm me so we don't keep hijacking Sharon's PTR :lmao: But, honestly, my favorite place for burgers is actually a dive called Susie's. It's not "nice", but it's a neat little place. It's literally just a shack with a kitchen in the back and three outdoor tables. Indoor seating for three. Their food is awesome, though, and it's in a decent neighborhood. Their shakes are AMAZING. I'm not sure if they have chili, though. They might. I'm going there on Sunday with my best friend and her husband after we go to the aquarium, so I can take photos of it for you if you want :)

I'm all for hijacking this :lmao: :rotfl:
If she posts Lamingtons....it is all out war :lmao:

I mean she wants it on the top of the list!!!!

But seriously

I'm ok...no worries. I think I've found enough food to gain 50 pounds! :eek:

:lmao: Well, the offer still stands :) I just got home from work and will be heading to bed in a few minutes. Yay night shift :rotfl:

Oh, and? I've SOMEHOW lost ten pounds :eek: I have no idea how.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Congratulations

Did you post the picture of the wedding cake yet? I like looking at wedding cakes :teeth:

How's this?

gy.jpg

With burgers I LOVE Fat Burger....are there places like that?

Love :love: Fatuburger! Almost as good as In-n-Out!

I think I will try it for sure :thumbsup2
Just need to get the family on board :rolleyes:

And I just found one in Chicago
ILLINOIS
Beverly

View map / Driving Directions
2341 W. 95th St. (& Western)
Chicago, IL 60642
P: 773-239-9300
F: 773-239-9304
Operating Hours: Mon-Thu: 10am-10pm | Fri-Sat: 10am-12am | Sun: 10am-9pm

I ADORE their Turkey Burger.:thumbsup2

Asked.....

and answered....

I think it may be just because I haven't been drinking pop lately. I've been drinking more water than anything else (not a fan of plain milk, and I hate coffee and tea). I think I've had less than ten sodas in the last several weeks, and I used to drink a lot of it.

Awesome, just let me know :teeth: I love pictures of cake :lovestruc

One for me. Yes, I love pictures of cake too.

And I don't think this one is for me either...yup. Definitely not for me.

TIA

Oh I ADORE my mac and have a new one on the way.
I loathe PCs....but....new job is on PCs and the software is only on PC.
So when my new mac arrives I want to have all the stuff organised to load.

I have it pretty sorted (in theory) but I'm peeved that Windows 7 is $299 :eek:

I will do everything other than this program with OSX snowleopard and then BootCamp to the other as required. :surfweb:

I'll get DH to get a hurry on with his mac thinking......after I've hurried him up on booking accommodation and flights :rolleyes:.

When are you guys going? If you want to, you can pm me so we don't keep hijacking Sharon's PTR :lmao: But, honestly, my favorite place for burgers is actually a dive called Susie's. It's not "nice", but it's a neat little place. It's literally just a shack with a kitchen in the back and three outdoor tables. Indoor seating for three. Their food is awesome, though, and it's in a decent neighborhood. Their shakes are AMAZING. I'm not sure if they have chili, though. They might. I'm going there on Sunday with my best friend and her husband after we go to the aquarium, so I can take photos of it for you if you want

NOT for me!

I'm all for hijacking this :lmao: :rotfl:
If she posts Lamingtons....it is all out war :lmao:

I mean she wants it on the top of the list!!!!

But seriously

I'm ok...no worries. I think I've found enough food to gain 50 pounds! :eek:

Another one NOT for me....

:lmao: Well, the offer still stands :) I just got home from work and will be heading to bed in a few minutes. Yay night shift :rotfl:

NOT for me either...

Congratulations

How's this?

gy.jpg

Love :love: Fatuburger! Almost as good as In-n-Out!

Oh MY! What a gorgeous cake. My picture will pale into insignificance compared to this one!

Love coconut now I have to have this HAVE to !:goodvibes

Hi LuvChefMic! You and I can try the Lamington out together.

Thanks! :goodvibes

That cake is lovely! Was it yours and DP's? :)

How could you tell? The fact that we had two Disney cake toppers?

Now that we have hijacked PrincessInOz's PTR! Back to your regularly scheduled programming....

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 Don't mind me...NOT. Seriously, this is sooo in keeping with my NOT thread that it's NOT funny :rotfl2:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter