PTR for December 2012

Discussion in 'DVC Trip Reports' started by disney212, Aug 1, 2012.

1. nutz2notz

nutz2notz Mouseketeer

Chocolate covered strawberries :worship: They were so good and we ate many.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disney212

disney212 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the tip. I LOVE choclate covered anything!

4. disney212

disney212 DIS Veteran

I was able to get my DH a hair appointment at Harmony Barber Shop. I have mentioned wanting to do in previous but I finally took the plunge. He will be so excited. It is at 3 on the day we are going to MVMCP so it will work out well.

Only 18 days!:cheer2:

5. disney212

disney212 DIS Veteran

Finished wrapping the rest of the Christmas gifts. We leave SATURDAY and return the evening of the 23rd! Wet are hosting Christmas at our house so I hope the kids water the live tree we have in our living room and it is straight to the grocery from the airport the night we get back. I will start packing tomorrow. We are so excited. :cheer2:

6. disney212

disney212 DIS Veteran

We leave in less than 1 hour to go to the airport. By afternoon I will be basking in the magic. I keep making DH weigh my suit case as I am pushing the limit on the weight. :lmao:

I did take my camera and will try to figure out how to post pictures once I return.

Thanks for following along and I hope to see you all in my TR. :santa:

7. imlsherman

imlsherman Mouseketeer

We are leaving next Sunday for our week long trip. The only down side is the drive from New York. But we can not wait to be in Disney if I do not start packing sooner the Mrs.. Is going to kill me.

8. disney212

disney212 DIS Veteran

Hopefully you made it down okay. Be sure to give us an update on how the drive was!

9. disney212

disney212 DIS Veteran

This will be my last post to my PTR. I will be doing an actual TR titled a MVMCP TR! Please feel free to follow along with my TR and many thanks for joining me on my TR. I will be making a MNSSHP and our 1st DCL PTR soon!