PTN dining package - which viewing location is better?

urquie

Earning My Ears
We have PTN dining packages, for both Blue Bayou and Aladdin's, but I'm going to cancel one of the reservations.

If you had a group of six people (two in grade school, two in their 40s and two in their young 70s), which would be your preferred, reserved viewing area (Main Street or near IASW? Please take into account, that we would like to watch the fireworks directly after the parade.

Thanks so much for any input!

Main Street will be better for fireworks than IASW (imho). We enjoyed the parade in front of the china shop last summer with my parents & kids, so similar ages as your party. I've read that there is one row seated & two standing in the BB section, so you should all be able to find a comfortable spot. I believe IASW is standing only.

If there is seating for the Paint the Night Fireworks, it's the front, or curb row on the ground. I just watched it last weekend, and was next to the Blue Bayou section. All of us in the front row could sit down while everyone behind us stood. After the parade, everyone goes into the street for the fireworks. Try to get to the area where the Penny Arcade is (there will be a clock on a pedestal stand on the curb across the street), and make sure you can see the sky area to the left of the castle - that is where the majority of the fireworks can be viewed.

upload_2016-2-6_23-12-24.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-6_23-11-34.png
    upload_2016-2-6_23-11-34.png
    367.4 KB · Views: 2
Unlike disneyworld there are actually benches at Disneyland where the family can park an hour or two a head of time to secure a good spot without the food served in these resturants which has been deemed "meh".

However, whatever you do I hope you enjoy but you have to see it on mainstreet! The buildings light up too it's just an amazing experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter