PS's for Fantasmic and Cinderella's Royal Table (dinner)

CharlesandCamilla

Mouseketeer
I just got off the phone with wdw-dine. We are going the middle of July. I keep trying to change two PS's to later times. I was just told that Cinderalla's Royal Table will not take later priority seatings until almost all the early ones are filled up. Has anyone else ever heard this?

And as for the Brown Derby, the latest Fantasmic seating is 4 and I was told that in July later seatings will never open up.

This is my first time with PS's. The last 2 times I went (yes during the summer) we played it by ear and waited at least an hour for every meal.

I would keep trying, maybe not so frequently. We had early Fantasmic PS last summer at Mama Melrose's, and I called a month later and was able to get a later time (about 5:30). I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to fill the earlier PS times at Cinderella's, and will release more times later on too. Give it a month and try again. You should be able to get later times at both places.

Wait until about 35 days out and try again.

I kept trying and trying every 2 days or so to change my Fantasmic dinner pkg from 4:30 to a later time without luck. They were telling me there were no pkgs available that night, it was all full. My last call was 34 days before my trip and I was able to move my PS to 6:30pm and actually had my pick of any time I wanted...the CM said that had many, many opening available.

I'm trying to debate between making a PS for the Fantasmic Package or just order counter service and take it inside the theater to eat before the show.

In fact, when I called to make the PS the lady I spoke with suggested it to me. Does this sound like it will work out? Has anyone done this before? What good places are there to eat nearby for counter service to go? Is Toy Story Pizza nearby?

This is our first time and there's a lot to learn. (I love this forum.)

Marjie

I just got off the phone yesterday with PS and they also told me to wait 3 weeks and call back to get ressies for Brown Derby and Fantasmic. We too are going in July - on the 6th. I will keep trying. We are staying at the Poly concierge, and I know they do PS for you. Does anyone know, how earlly ahead you can use them to do this?? I thought perhaps since they are calling PS everyday, maybe I best get them to make this booking.

Not sure how reliable this info is but, I called a few weeks ago to get Fantasmic Dinner pkg. PS and could not get anything later than about 4, also. I told the CM that would be way too early for our kids and asked why we couldn't get something later. She said to try back when park hours were released because they won't book later PS for the dinner pkg. until they know how late the park will be open and what time(s) Fantasmic will be shown. I thought this was kind of odd because I was trying to book for July 4th weekend so the park should be open late.:confused:

Marjie, the nearest counter service to Fantasmic will be Sunset Ranch Market - it is right across the street and has several stands and umbrella tables. They also have a food stand inside the Fantasmic amphitheater but I think the menu for it is rather limited. You could check the menus at allearsnet.com. HTH.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter