PS and solo dining

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Just wondering if you are dining solo, do you make PS arrangements with the restaurants you want to dine in, or do you just go and hope for a table? Do most places have a lounge type seating area?

I always make ADR's for any specific restaurant I know I want to eat at. I was just there in March and especially on the weekends, alot of the restaurants were reservation only. If you have a specific restaurant in mind, then I would get an ADR for it and then you could wing the rest if you don't want to be tied down to a specific time and place.

maux :donald:

Yes, I always make ADRs for resturaunts I want. An experience I had the other night made me think it was definitely the right thing to do. I'm going solo in September and wanted to eat at Coral Reef. Five months ahead, 5:40 was the latest I could get on either of 2 nights. When I said, "Wow! That's the latest you can dine at the Coral Reef", the CM emphasized, "Well, for YOUR party size!", implying there were larger tables available later, but not for solos. It was the first time I'd experienced having a harder time getting ADRs for one than for a big party.

I always make PS at the sit down restaurants I want to dine at. This way I know I'll have a table. I find that I run into trouble sometimes (but not always) getting a table for 1 versus 2. If they tell me that there is no availability for a party of 1, I always ask about a party of 2. Amazingly enough a table appears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter