Proving the Critics Wrong: Taking our 18 month old to WDW for 10 Days! Update- Chapt

Just finished catching up! Im sorry to hear about your DDs elbow! I know exactly how your DH is feeling though, last month DS spilt my cup of tea down himself.. spent 4 days in the hospital from the burns.. it was a nightmare. Worst feeling as a parent ever!

I took DS as a lap child last year on SW, all you need to bring is a copy of their birth certificate as proof that they are under 2. I also looked at the SW fares and am so angry! They released the October dates middle of march and Oct 2nd sold out after 2 days.. didnt get the chance to book. Called SW, asked if they would reopen dates and they told me if theyre sold out than thats it. Low and behold, last week they reopened the 'sold out' flights. Needless to say I booked my return through Jetblue and the Jetblue tickets are non-refundable :sad1: So now instead of flying home into the airport thats 15 minutes from my house, I am flying into LGA, an hour away and have to rent a town car to pick us up. So aggravating!

I hear you about the king beds as well! DS usually falls asleep with me and than goes into his crib. Some nights he spends the whole night with DH and myself. He is a cuddler! Last year we had queen beds at CSR so he slept with us the whole week, this year we are staying at CBR and have double beds. Im really nervous about this because I know DS will NOT sleep in a pack and play, and I really dont want to sleep in a seperate bed from DH while on our yearly vacation. I have to figure this out soon though!

Oh and cute outfits by the way! Deep down I am saddened at the lack of selection for boys clothes! However, I know DH is very happy that DS was a boy because he knows we would be poor had he been a girl.. her wardrobe alone would have been put us in the poor house:rotfl:

I hear ya on the whole worst parent thing! I remember your DS hot tea spill from the Sept thread? I think, I'm so glad he's doing better! Trust me I've had a few hot coffee close calls myself, it happens :confused3 DD is doing GREAT! In the morning she was nursing it, so I gave her some meds and we rested, this afternoon she was running around using it almost like normal!:cool1: I think she will be back to normal in a few more days, But I am going to make her take it easy with that arm! We are going to Six flags Saturday, so we want her to have a good time and not be sore and grumpy!

That is so annoying the whole SW/Jetblue and town car stuff!:headache: I do wish the airlines would just make up their darn minds! :idea: I am hoping that since SW flights went to the $80 for saturday everyone else changed their flights and our $116 fri afternoon flight won't be full! (praying for the free seat for DD:thumbsup2)
I will say even tho you get stuck further away and paying for the town car with Jetblue, I LOVE jetblue so much better than SW. Plus TV's:cool1::cool1:

Any chance you have a pack n play you could test out? maybe he will:confused3 or you could rent a full size crib. Or what about bedrails in the other double bed? Then you could snuggle till he falls asleep then move back to bed with your dh!:banana: I forgot to mention to the night DD spent with my parents (while DH and I were at the wedding) DD slept fine in her pack n play woke once my mom picked her up, rocked her back to sleep and was out till the morning :woohoo:

DH has no idea how much money I have spent on clothes for DD :eek: He would kill me! :lmao: Don't get me wrong I am cheap but when I see just about anything under $5 I don't bat an eye, but $5 x100,000 adds up:rotfl2: I just let DH get a new pair of sneakers, so he's looking the other way :rotfl:

Hurray for the lowered prices on airfare! Too bad dh can't get the extra day off. It stinks when work or school get in the way of Disney fun.

Sorry to hear you and dd were sick. Glad you are both better. I hope her elbow heals quickly. I bet she is very careful at tooth brushing time now?

I hope you have a safe and fun 6 hour trip! We are on a 2500 mile journey right now. We are in the final stretch of our trip. 8 hours was the max our 7 year old could handle. So we stopped frequently at motels along the way. Next time I think we will fly, that driving so much is for the birds!

Did you order your own CD or are you leading a photopass group purchase? I am thinking of finding a group for Sept. We never purchased a cd before, and I like the idea of going in with others to save $.

Cute clothing for your dd. Have you ever seen the Disney pillowcase dresses on Etsy? I'm thinking of ordering a shirt or 2 for ds.

Actually DADDY is more careful at toothbrushing time now:rotfl: he brought her out and sat her on the livingroom floor far away from anything :thumbsup2 She is a trooper tho, feeling much better already, had to keep her from climbing up the walls today :goodvibes

Have a great trip! Even tho its a lot of driving I bet your enjoying the sights, some day we want to roadtrip to florida! I am already packed for our trip next week, just need a few more things! But since we are doing six flags Saturday, have to wait to pack the bathing suits!:)

I ordered the CD myself, the cd dh and I have from our honeymoon had well over 200 pics so totally worth it. I had thought about a share, but I would be worried about someone messing it up or not getting all the pics edited and such.

I have seen those dresses, they are really cute. I am currently trying to make DD 2 dresses they are the gathered chest ones,in the process of adding straps to the first one. I will deff post those when Im finished! If I ever get those done, I want to make MNSSHP tee's for us, but have no idea what to make :confused:

So Saturday is our trip to Sixflags! It's supposed to rain, so I'm thinking we will get a chance to test our rain cover (trying to look at the bight side). I think this will be a great test to see how DD does on rides. We are planning on only the mellow ones, especially considering her bum elbow! But they have little cars you drive on a track, carrousel, train, little trucks and motorcycles that go round. and I can't wait to take her in the water area!:cool1:

I got my mini packing list, almost all is packed tho!
SUNBLOCK
Rain coat
bathing suit/swim diaper
snacks
sippy cup
binky
pluto (stuffed animal)
blanket
hat/hoodie/sunglasses
change of clothes
towel
sneakers/sandels
diapers/changing pads/wipes
bibs/kid spoon
Camera

Already labeled the stroller, I put like five sticky labels all over it some hidden with our name and phone number on it! :confused3

I am looking forward to the food also!Funnel cakes, icee's here I come :love:

Actually DADDY is more careful at toothbrushing time now:rotfl: he brought her out and sat her on the livingroom floor far away from anything :thumbsup2 She is a trooper tho, feeling much better already, had to keep her from climbing up the walls today :goodvibes

Have a great trip! Even tho its a lot of driving I bet your enjoying the sights, some day we want to roadtrip to florida! I am already packed for our trip next week, just need a few more things! But since we are doing six flags Saturday, have to wait to pack the bathing suits!:)

I ordered the CD myself, the cd dh and I have from our honeymoon had well over 200 pics so totally worth it. I had thought about a share, but I would be worried about someone messing it up or not getting all the pics edited and such.

I have seen those dresses, they are really cute. I am currently trying to make DD 2 dresses they are the gathered chest ones,in the process of adding straps to the first one. I will deff post those when Im finished! If I ever get those done, I want to make MNSSHP tee's for us, but have no idea what to make :confused:

This will be our last roadtrip from Florida to visit family up north. Just too much time wasted driving. We have had fun along the way at the different stops, but I think I'd rather do a 2 hour or so flight instead!

We must do it wrong. We have very few pics on our photopass. Star Wars weekends were the most we had seen photopass photographers.

That's great that you know how to sew. I have 2 sewing machines that were given to me, but no clue how to use them. Sewing buttons is the most of my sewing talent, lol. I'd love to see them when you are finished!

Won't you be dressing up in costume for MNSSHP?

I'm in! Love the PTR so far! Your daughter is a cutie pie! Just an idea, but would you be interested in getting some disney clothes for her? I see on ebay and craigslist all the time where you can get a lot of disney clothes for really cheap! Lemme see if I can find some :)

This will be our last roadtrip from Florida to visit family up north. Just too much time wasted driving. We have had fun along the way at the different stops, but I think I'd rather do a 2 hour or so flight instead!

We must do it wrong. We have very few pics on our photopass. Star Wars weekends were the most we had seen photopass photographers.

That's great that you know how to sew. I have 2 sewing machines that were given to me, but no clue how to use them. Sewing buttons is the most of my sewing talent, lol. I'd love to see them when you are finished!

Won't you be dressing up in costume for MNSSHP?

The last time we did the photopass was in '08 (skipped it on our '09 trip) we saw about 4-5 different photopass people in a line down main street leading to the castle. 2-3 were in a line in front of the Hat at DHS, Epcot had them near the ball (SSE) near the walkways heading between FW and WSC. AK has them 3-4 lining the walk way to the tree. We stop at everyone! Each view is slightly different and each photographer has a different idea of poses and a different eye. We also have seen a few in the countries in WSC specifically Japan and mexico. We also have one from epcot that looks so professional, I swear it could have been our engagement photo! ( I can't find my photopass cd, so I don't think I can upload it :sad1:) We also have a few different simba magic shots, a few different tink shots, the soarin magic shot and stitch magic shot! Not to mention our visa photo meet and greet pictures!

HAHA I must have been misleading about the whole sewing thing! I can't sew! :lmao: I just bought the fabric and pinned it together and stitched a straight line! Then I'm just adding ribbon straps! :cool1: I bought a 1-hour diaper bag kit :rotfl2: It took me 2 weeks to make :confused3 I never understand the directions so i just start putting it together then end up figuring it out, but have to take all the stitches out first, fix it then stitch it again, then repeat!:rotfl2: I would love to take a class, but the closest ones are about an hour away :confused:

I wanted to do a costume for MNSSHP but we can't come up with anything :confused3

I'm in! Love the PTR so far! Your daughter is a cutie pie! Just an idea, but would you be interested in getting some disney clothes for her? I see on ebay and craigslist all the time where you can get a lot of disney clothes for really cheap! Lemme see if I can find some :)

Welcome! and thank you. I love the cute pictures of the kids in the Disney themed clothing, but I just think doing that every day is too much! I am making DD 2 dresses, one is Ariel the other is Tink, so she will have 2 Disney things to wear. But I don't think DH will let me buy more :confused3 I mean it's not like I haven't spent $200 on clothing for DD so far for the trip :rotfl:

Luckily DH and I decided to set an alarm just in case DD decided to sleep in, thank goodness we did, it went off at 7:30 and we got up got our coffee and bagels all before DD woke up! What a nice relaxing morning. We headed out the door around 9:30 with plans to meet DH’s friend, his wife and Daughter at 9:30 :rolleyes1Opps a bit late. We had called them and they were running late too so no sweat. Just as we pulled up to six flags “DING” the gas light turns on in the car. I ask DH why he didn’t get gas, he claims he told me we needed gas :-)confused:sure he did!) so I make him turn around and get gas before pulling in to the park to meet our friends.

The whole day was forecast as scattered thunderstorms, but the tickets we purchased through a local credit union were for that day only, included a picnic lunch and non-refundable. So armed with our stroller cover, rain coats and extra ponchos we forded the rain and entered the park. By this time around 10:15 the park was pretty empty and it was just a light sprinkle (we can handle that) so we headed to DD’s first ride, these 50’s cars that go around a little track. I got to take DD first! (I remember riding this ride with my dad when I was little :)) When we get situated in the little car, the ride attendant when to check our seatbelt and DD freaked out! She cried a minute, but calmed down once we started moving. She really just looked around but seemed to enjoy the ride.

By this time the sun was coming out, we headed over to the kiddie ride section of the park. DH and I decided the guys should head back out to the cars and grab our swim gear, since the day was looking promising and it was getting a bit warm out. While they did this Myself and the other mom took our DD’s on the kiddie train. We went to take them on the kiddie cars, but apparently an adult can’t ride with the child, children only on the ride. (Now I have to say, this is the most stupid rule I have ever heard. Any child who can seat by themselves can ride, but not an adult with them? And fyi an adult had no problem fitting in the car with the child, as I had gotten in but the attendant asked me to get out) I guess that a true point in what makes DISNEY DISNEY! I don’t think Disney would ever tell a parent they couldn’t ride with their child!

So after that, we meet back up with the guys and headed for lunch…. No lunch, apparently the credit union canceled the event due to the rain, but must have done it last minute and never put up the recording letting us know they had canceled it. Needless to say we were not happy. The couple with us had not brought money (I still am shocked they wouldn’t bring extra money just-in-case) so we tried to figure out what to do for lunch. Six flags wanted $50 for a pizza meal deal :eek:, with 4 drinks, lg pizza, salad and bread sticks. DH and I didn’t bring that much money either, or atleast not that I was willing to spend on them. So we got a chicken finger meal, free ice water and a kids chicken nugget meal for the girls to split. The kids meal deal was by far a decent deal, 5 dinosaur chicken nuggets, drink, pudding cup, fruit snacks and string cheese for $7.99. The chicken tenders for 4 of them and fries were $10.00! That’s a bit crazy. Disney is cheaper than that!

After lunch we headed up to the water park, which DD enjoyed very much! She walked right into the water (which I thought was pretty cold) and wanted to play. I was a little sad at the lack of things for a toddler to do in the water area, all of which a parent could not help or participate in. They had small slides but an adult wasn’t allowed to hold their child going down, only catch them. As much as DD LOVES slides I was afraid she would have been terrified of the water on her own. (Again something I feel Disney would never do!)

After the water park, we changed and got DD to nap in her stroller. We found a nice spot at an outside table at a restaurant that had a huge umbrella overhead. She was very tired by this point and a little rocking of her stroller and out she went! (GOOD TO KNOW FOR DISNEY) We all split a funnel cake and walked over to a family roller coaster and took turns rides while DD slept. Once she woke up, we tried to catch their cowboy shoot-out show but it got canceled due to rain. (it was about a minute of light steady rain, something I think Disney would have either postponed a few minutes or continued in-spite of the rain) At this point DH’s friends decided to leave. (I was actually relieved, they were kind of getting on my nerves and I just wanted DH, DD and I to be able to do what we wanted.) So we headed back up to another kids section. There they had a airplane ride, basically DUMBO. Well DD LOVED IT! DH took her 2 times, since the first ride her airplane wouldn’t go up into the air. Then I took DD a third time! As I went to pick her up out of the airplane, she shook her head “NO” and gave me the saddest face! I wish we could have rode over and over again! I am so excited to take her on DUMBO and the Magic Carpets!

By this time it was about 5pm and we decided to call it a day. We headed out of the park. Just as we were walking to the car it started to rain. Just a sprinkle at first, then downpour. DH sprinted to the car with the stroller. We were all soaked! Because of the sun, we had unhooked the rain cover and packed it in the bags, along with our rain coats :scared1:. When we got home we had piles of soaked clothing to hang up and really wet car seats (wet enough that today in the car by pants got soaked from sitting on the seat).

This day turned out to be a great day (even with the wet car) and it was a great test run for Disney! I am 100% fully confident that DD will atleast enjoy 2 rides! I know she will like them all! And we should be able to pull off atleast 1 or 2 days with her napping in her stroller! So that marks off #1 and #3 on my to-do list! We also tested the stroller mesh bag, works great. I put DD’s diapers in a ziplock bag and her wipes in there, so much easier to grab the ziplock and wipes out for a quick change then to rummage through a diaper bag!

On a side note, I guess the credit union we purchased the tickets through is supposed to issue us new tickets for another day, so maybe we will get to take DD again!

:rotfl2:Compared to me, you CAN sew!!

Another DISer told me about this site for costumes http://www.costumes4less.com/ Since we are going to a Star Wars convention in 2012, I think we might buy our costumes in advance so we can wear them to MNSSHP, Star Wars Weekends and the Star Wars Convention.

Glad Six Flags went so well with DD!!! Sounds like she is Disney ready!

That will be great if you get another set of tickets to go again!

As for Disney and sitting with your child, there are very few places where you can't. The resort water slides are one place, no lap holding or tandem riding. There are several kiddie water slides at the water parks where adults can't go on with the kids. They don't allow lap holding on the water slides, but do allow lap holding on the lazy rivers.

I can't think of a single Disney "ride" where a parent can't ride with a toddler, except the height restricted rides like Space MT that is single seats any way.

:rotfl2:Compared to me, you CAN sew!!

Another DISer told me about this site for costumes http://www.costumes4less.com/ Since we are going to a Star Wars convention in 2012, I think we might buy our costumes in advance so we can wear them to MNSSHP, Star Wars Weekends and the Star Wars Convention.

Glad Six Flags went so well with DD!!! Sounds like she is Disney ready!

That will be great if you get another set of tickets to go again!

As for Disney and sitting with your child, there are very few places where you can't. The resort water slides are one place, no lap holding or tandem riding. There are several kiddie water slides at the water parks where adults can't go on with the kids. They don't allow lap holding on the water slides, but do allow lap holding on the lazy rivers.

I can't think of a single Disney "ride" where a parent can't ride with a toddler, except the height restricted rides like Space MT that is single seats any way.

Thanks I will check out the website! What a clever idea to re-use the costume and same some $$!

I am so glad DD did so well! It makes me very excited for Disney:thumbsup2 not that I wasn't before!:rotfl2:

Good to know about the resort water slides, even though Pop doesn't have a slide, it's good for future reference! And I just couldn't believe they wouldn't let me ride with DD! I'm so glad Disney understands and allows us to! I could see if the car wasn't able to fit an adult but it clearly did! :confused3

I am packing for our 6 hour trip this fri and hopefully I will get to catch-up on your reports! I been away far too long!:scared1:

Those are really cute! My BFF just bought DD a minnie mouse t-shirt rom target, so cute! I will be adding that to the outfits! My MIL wants to go shopping on our trip to Buffalo so maybe Ill find some Disney deals out there!:) maybe she'll pay :rotfl2:

So we leave for our 6 hour trip in the monring! DH is on his way home with a pizza :woohoo: our traditional night before travel meal (i refuse to cook and have dishes to wash last minute!) Then DD is getting a bath, and bed early! I think she's getting more teeth in, the last two nights have been :scared1: She keeps waking up around 130AM screaming! So hopefully some tylenol with work tonight! MIL & FIL are picking up me and dd in the AM, heading to pick DH up at work (he's leaving our car there) and heading out! I picked up 2 mini webkins for DD to play with, we also packed her princess lap desk/tray thing and 5 or 6 coloring books with stickers and crayons. We loaded up the DVD player, a few movies for us, some for DD and the first video of "Your baby can read":rotfl2: we will see if it works, or if I just break it in half :lmao:

I started rearranging a few ADR's and trying to make sure we can fit in our Must-do's! Hopefully the 6 hours out and 6 hour back will give me plenty of time to work on them!

i just went to six flags here today and it was good but i was upset a coke was 3.50 and it is 2.50 at disney but since disney park tickets cost much more, i let it slide:laughing: Be safe and enjoy!

Oh my what a week. Our trip went very well. DD did great with the dogs and cats, loved the pool and actually was well behaved for being totally off schedule.

We left around 11AM to pick DH up from work, but by the time we got lunch and hit the thruway it was about 2:30. DD napped for maybe an hour and we stopped for coffee so we woke up DD to change her diaper and stretch her legs, big mistake because she had slept just enough that she wouldnt go back to sleep. SO, I was stuck in the back seat with DD trying to keep her awake from about 5pm till 9 or so when we knew she would be ok to sleep. We didn't arrive in buffalo till about midnight, with all the stopping for potty breaks. Once we got there, set up our sleeping arrangements and got DD settled down I think it was about 1am. Needless to say she went right to sleep, slept through the night and didn't wake up till about 10AM! :cool1: Works for us! The next few days were hectic but DD managed well, she was up between 8-10 every morning, took naps around 2 hours after she got up (normal for her) and we greatly varied her bed time, one night I think was 8pm (normal time) another was 9pm, a 10PM and another 10ish. Not once was she cranky or upset by the varing schedule.

For the Fourth of July, we decided to go down and watch the fireworks, a good test run for Disney. Well they ended up being very long about 45 minutes, the finale was about 10 minutes, and held its own when compared to Disney :eek: but DD fell asleep about 15 minutes into the fireworks. We were right on the beach too. So I am not concerned about them at Disney at all. DD loved what she saw, clapping along with the booms. :thumbsup2

The trip home ended up being much later than I would have liked, we didn't leave until 4pm, got home around 1AM. But DD slept from 8:30pm on. Much better idea than trying to keep her awake:lovestruc

So since this was the same timeline we are following for Disney, I am not concerned about the trip home, DD will sleep on the plane and in the car and hopefully we can get her into her crib asleep and we are golden. The trip out I'm a bit concerned. But atleast trying to occupy DD for 3 hours on a plane is shorter than 8-9 in the car!

So on another note: if you remember one reason we took this trip was to visit DH's grandmother. Well we ended up only getting to spend about a day with her. :sad2: So on the way home DH and I along with DH's dad (FIL) decided we are going to go to NH THIS WEEKEND to visit, since she will be out there with FIL's sister (DH's aunt). So we came home unpaked, did laundry and now I'm packing again! :eek::scared1: crazy I know! I really couldn't say NO, with Dh's Grandma being in her 80's and not the greatest in health, you never know if there's a next time, and I just couldn't do that. So we will be testing DD's flexability again, poor child! and taking her 4 hours to the ocean, to meet her cousins too!:goodvibes

Oh and tomorrow is 60 days! Got to work on figuring out how to make that final payment!

It is wonderful that your DD did so well. It makes you feel so much better knowing she will do good on the big Disney trip in 60 days!! She certainly getting used to traveling that's for sure. Did you get any of your ADR switched?

I was reading through your itinerary. You are going to be there the same time as me and my husband. I applaud you for going with the child. We will probably end up doing the same thing when we have kids because I cant stay away! :rotfl2:

Also, I noticed you guys are going to be exploring AKL on Sept 11. My husband and I will be staying there. We are currently on a waiting list for a concierge at Jambo just for that one night. I havent had a chance to scrutinize your itinerary yet but maybe we could meet up. :)

It is wonderful that your DD did so well. It makes you feel so much better knowing she will do good on the big Disney trip in 60 days!! She certainly getting used to traveling that's for sure. Did you get any of your ADR switched?
I was truely impressed with how well she traveled! She was less fussy then me:rotfl2: I did manage to get a few ADR's changed, I will have to post an update!

Sounds like fun! The closest Disney Store is an hour from me :( I wish I could go there more often!
An HOUR? I would be there every weekend!:cool1: I ended up not being able to get to the disney store :sad2: DH begged to go back to the Ocean, it was so hot and since we will be at Disney to do shopping in 50 days, I gave in and back to the ocean we went!:goodvibes (I know, I'm such a good wife:lmao:)

I was reading through your itinerary. You are going to be there the same time as me and my husband. I applaud you for going with the child. We will probably end up doing the same thing when we have kids because I cant stay away! :rotfl2:

Also, I noticed you guys are going to be exploring AKL on Sept 11. My husband and I will be staying there. We are currently on a waiting list for a concierge at Jambo just for that one night. I havent had a chance to scrutinize your itinerary yet but maybe we could meet up. :)
Yea, we figured we did Disney as BF and GF, we went on our honeymoon as Hubby and Wife, went again pregnant with DD, so now with DD just falls in line! Luckly DD is handeling the travel well and I think she will just be so excited and taken back with Disney we should be fine.

The 11th we have breakfast at Boma, hopefully that shouldnt take too long, I would love to meet if we can work it out, we don't plan on staying too long as we have EMH at MK that night and wanna get DD down after breakfast for a nice long nap and some pool time! Please do scrutinize my itinerary, but after I post the updates!:rotfl2: we have been changing a few days around!

And I'm so jealous! Dh and I would love to stay at AKL and I want to do concierge level some day, that's on my to-do list!:banana:

[QUOTE/]

Yea, we figured we did Disney as BF and GF, we went on our honeymoon as Hubby and Wife, went again pregnant with DD, so now with DD just falls in line! Luckly DD is handeling the travel well and I think she will just be so excited and taken back with Disney we should be fine.

The 11th we have breakfast at Boma, hopefully that shouldnt take too long, I would love to meet if we can work it out, we don't plan on staying too long as we have EMH at MK that night and wanna get DD down after breakfast for a nice long nap and some pool time! Please do scrutinize my itinerary, but after I post the updates!:rotfl2: we have been changing a few days around!

And I'm so jealous! Dh and I would love to stay at AKL and I want to do concierge level some day, that's on my to-do list!:banana:[/QUOTE]

Sure! We are doing MK that night too. We are actually physically arriving to the resort that morning but it may be later than your breakfast time. I think we are arriving sometime around 11am as long as DME doesnt get sidetracked on the way. We are still on the waiting list for a concierge for that one night. Hoping for pixie dust on that one. :tinker:

I havent taken time to "study" the itinerary. My is a nightmare! We are returning a rental car at 9am, going back to the airport to hop on the DME, heading to the resort to check in, going to DTD for DisneyQuest, then heading over to Richard Petty Experience, then to MK for EMH. My husband says Im trying to kill him. :rolleyes1

[QUOTE/]

And I'm so jealous! Dh and I would love to stay at AKL and I want to do concierge level some day, that's on my to-do list!:banana:

Sure! We are doing MK that night too. We are actually physically arriving to the resort that morning but it may be later than your breakfast time. I think we are arriving sometime around 11am as long as DME doesnt get sidetracked on the way. We are still on the waiting list for a concierge for that one night. Hoping for pixie dust on that one. :tinker:

I havent taken time to "study" the itinerary. My is a nightmare! We are returning a rental car at 9am, going back to the airport to hop on the DME, heading to the resort to check in, going to DTD for DisneyQuest, then heading over to Richard Petty Experience, then to MK for EMH. My husband says Im trying to kill him. :rolleyes1[/QUOTE]

OH MY! What a day you have planned! My hubby would do it tho just because of the Richard Petty Experience! :rotfl2: Bribes always work :lmao:

Our Boma Adr is for 9, so we hope to be out of there by 11, but we will deff be at EMH, not sure how long DD will last, but we might try to do the adult rides while she's asleep ;) We hopefully will be getting to the MK for the afternoon parade :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter