Provincial Belle Dress - Help!

hardingk

DVC Member since 2007 AKV & BLT
So my 7 year old DD got the role of Belle in her school play! She needs the Provincial Blue Belle dress for her costume. I can't find a pattern anywhere! My mom can sew and make it, just hoping someone has a pattern or knows where I can find one?

I tried doing some online research on this to help...

I found this pattern on etsy.. I have no idea how to sew so you might have questions for the seller of this pattern. From the looks of the product shown, the only thing you will need to adjust would be to add the blouse... maybe where the white blouse is on the dress (since it seems to be sleeveless in the photo) you could hem (?) around the white shirt and make it without and add the blouse as it's own (not attached to pattern).

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181060649/belle-beauty-and-the-beast-pdf-sewing

Good luck! Wish I could do more to help.

Not sure if this is too late, but you could find a dress pattern similar to the blue portion of the dress, then find a white blouse to put under the dress. There are many patterns out there similar to the blue portion that would only require a little adjustment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter