Proud Mommy moment

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
I just got a call from another mom who went to the awards ceremony @ DD's middle school... My DD was the only 7th grade girl who lettered in 3 sports!!

I'm so happy for her.. :)

Thanks for letting me share!!! :)

Way to go! Congratulations and why shouldn't you be proud?

I just got a call from another mom who went to the awards ceremony @ DD's middle school... My DD was the only 7th grade girl who lettered in 3 sports!!

I'm so happy for her.. :)

Thanks for letting me share!!! :)

Enjoy the mommy moment---- Congrats!

That is soo cool!! Congrats!!:cheer2:

Guess I know what sports you are signing up for tomorrow, don't I? ;)

I have this awesome soccer paper that I'm planning on making photo mats with. I totally forgot my eldest played when he was four. 'Course the fact that he spent more time pulling grass and dropping in HIS own hair might have something to do with that. :lmao:

Thanks everyone!!
She was so excited when she came home to tell me... You would have thought she won the lottery.... The kicker to this story... is she was actually the only girl in the whole school (7 & 8 combined!)

congrat's to her!!!!! you must be very proud!!:cheer2:

the only girl in the school???? really???? i could never have been the only girl....wow that takes a lot to be able to do that.
double congrats to her!!!!!

YEAH for DD!

That is amazing! And YEAH to you! That takes a lot of commitment on your part, too.

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so wonderful!! Definitely a proud mommy moment!! :cheer2:

Congrats to you both!!! As the mom of two student athletes it does take a lot of commitment from both the kids and the families...but isn't it the best!!!! We just love being at all there games/matches etc...we even love scrimmages!!! My husband often says "not that he wouldn't have learned to love two ballerinas he is sure glad they discovered a passion for sports" Mine both play soccer, basketball and lacrosse so we are going all year long!!!

Oooh, do we see a college scholarship in her future?:woohoo:

Congratulations to her, you must be so proud.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter